Esteemed Contributor

Re: California governor issues statewide 'stay at home' order

The other 49 states, real soon.

Just understand your shopping trip out or a run to pick up meds will be restricted.

Super Contributor

What is wrong with those kids PARENTS?  Why would they allow and probably pay for them to go to Florida in the first place.  I'm sure many of them are over 18, but really, don't parents at least try to talk to their kids about being sensible these days?  

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Snowpuppy wrote:

The other 49 states, real soon.

Just understand your shopping trip out or a run to pick up meds will be restricted.

@Snowpuppy This is NOT true in California right now  Things could change.  Please do not spread fake news!

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@bonnie f  ...... I am not being sarcastic. I am just asking. Did your governor keep the beer distributors open?

Contributor

I also believe Washington State will be next.  My husband and I have been hunkered down in the house for two weeks....and while two weeks doesn't sound like a long time, let me tell you, it is.  I've been out once, to Albertsons's to find the elusive toilet paper, you know the stuff you can't buy online and nobody can find anywhere.....well, I did luck out and was able to get one package and was very thankful I did.  The produce was pitiful but found a bit.  I then hit gold and found two large packages of boneless, skinless chicken thighs.  Sofar, so good, we are both okay, don't show signs of the virus and don't want to as we both have underlying conditions that wouldn't be favorable.  

We are a few miles south of Tacoma Washington and let me tell you, it's wild out here, usually there are cars and people everywhere and it takes forever to get anywhere and now the roads are like a ghost town...so people for the most part of observing what the Governor is asking of us.  I somehow don't see this situation resolving anytime soon.  Every morning the news is that much worse.  

Respected Contributor

@Sheila P-Burg wrote:

@bonnie f  ...... I am not being sarcastic. I am just asking. Did your governor keep the beer distributors open?

@Sheila P-Burg No need for this.  We as a nation need to support each other during this time.

Trusted Contributor

@Linmo  ..... Need for what??????? I asked a simple question. You made an unjustified accusation. Suggest you take your own advise.

Valued Contributor

@roxxy1 wrote:

"Stay home" should include the entire country.

Stay tuned. 😉 California is just the beginning.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Sheila P-BurgI think that alot of people are on edge right now.  I read your post to be sarcastic.  I apologize if I read it the wrong way.  Stay safe and healthy!

Trusted Contributor

@Linmo  .....  I specified in my post I was not being sarcastic and was just asking. Apology accepted.