Trusted Contributor

Cake Boss....Tribute to Buddy's mom episode?

For those of you who watch Cake Boss, can you tell me if the episode with a tribute to Buddy's mother has aired yet? If not, do you know when it is going to air?
Respected Contributor

Re: Cake Boss....Tribute to Buddy's mom episode?

I am not sure what the date was but I watched it a couple of weeks ago. It was nicely done.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I think that episode first aired on 9/30, and is to be shown against next Saturday at 8:00 p.m.

Honored Contributor

I did a search and found the episode on demand.  It was aired in the beginning of October.  In fact I am watching the episode now and it is very touching.  Also it brings back so many memories of my Sicilian family (half, the other part of me is Slovak!). 

I was born and raised in the town next to Hoboken where the bakery is.  I remember going to the smaller store before it became famous.  Good luck, hope you find the episode.

Trusted Contributor

Thanks everybody! I don't know how I missed it. I really wanted to see it. 

Esteemed Contributor

I would like to see this episode also. Enjoy this show. My niece and I went to his bakery in Hoboken a few years ago right before Christmas.
Respected Contributor

I watched tonights show and they mentioned that they were going to show the special about the mother next week again. 

Esteemed Contributor

@spiderw wrote:

I did a search and found the episode on demand.  It was aired in the beginning of October.  In fact I am watching the episode now and it is very touching.  Also it brings back so many memories of my Sicilian family (half, the other part of me is Slovak!). 

I was born and raised in the town next to Hoboken where the bakery is.  I remember going to the smaller store before it became famous.  Good luck, hope you find the episode.

Hi @spiderw ... I've lived in a town near Hoboken since 1961.  I too remember my parents going to Carlo's Bakery starting in the early 1960's.  Did you live in Hudson County?  

Honored Contributor

BOEHM COLLECTOR

I shouldn't have said I was born and raised in a town.  It is a city, Jersey City!  It  borders part of Hoboken and I often shopped there with my sister way before the condo boom.  Yes, I was a resident of Hudson County and graduated from Dickinson H.S. After college I worked in the JC school system for a long time and am now retired.  I have nothing but great memories of Jersey City and the surrounding cities/towns!  Thanks for asking.