Respected Contributor

If you have used this free delivery service, how did it work out for you?

Thank you!

Honored Contributor

I fill all of my scripts at CVS and get them delivered by mail 

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Respected Contributor

Oh, so delivery means mail.  That makes sense.  Does it come from the local store?--if you know.

The website says they usually will deliver Tylenol and odds and ends, too.  That service is not available now because of the virus.

Honored Contributor

@KarenQVC 

I only get my script from my local store, I think if you order from the website site it would be like ordering from any othser website 

@KarenQVC wrote:

Oh, so delivery means mail.  That makes sense.  Does it come from the local store?--if you know.

The website says they usually will deliver Tylenol and odds and ends, too.  That service is not available now because of the virus.

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Contributor

No problem at all. I dropped the prescription off at the drive-thru window Tuesday morning, got an inquiry from CVS on Tuesday afternoon asking if I wanted to pick it up or have it delivered. I answered delivered and it arrived today.

Honored Contributor

I signed, my older sister up for this program because she doesn't drive.  You have to join for a fee of $5 a month, but you get a $10 voucher to spend..so it pays for itself.

She orders her RX drugs On her phone and chooses her delivery options.  They arrive by a van if she needs them ASAP.  She lives about a half a mile from CVS.

I picked up a brochure while I was picking up her drugs one day and spoke to the RX tech who explained how the program  works.

My sister is happy with it and it saves me from having to pick up the drugs for her.

Honored Contributor

For several years, my insurance had us use Caremore, the CVS mail-order pharmacy.  From the first day, it was a disorganized, mixed up mess.  They actually routinely sent pieces of pills.  When we switched to Optum RX, it was a whole new world; they are wonderful and professionally organized.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

Re: CVS CarePass?

[ Edited ]

I absolutely love the CarePass program.

20%off CVS brand, lots of usable coupons such as 40% off any item 

(up to $99)

Free delivery

Website keeps track and lists all your ExtraBucks and coupons

and sends an email to remind you to USE YOUR ExtraBucks 

or Membership benefits before expiration.

The coupons offered are usually pertaining to your past purchases or “search” interests.

it’s a great program, especially to order online, apply coupons and get free delivery!

Respected Contributor

Thank you, gals, for your input.  I really appreciate it.