Honored Contributor

Re: CRAZY UPS DELIVERY !

[ Edited ]

@Anonymous032819 

YES!!!  That's it!  The jumbo cup.  Sure looks a jar of Fluval bug bite goldfish food huh?

I own three of them...in Plum. The color is retired, now.  The ones they sent were the old color, not the new mulbury

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

A week ago I rcvd someone's order from walmart. Surpised me because I haven't ordered anything from walmart in years. I looked at the address on the package and saw it should've been sent to someone in Idaho. I'm in Ohio.

I did pull up my walmart account to make certain my card wasn't charged erroneously. It was not. I also made certain to delete my card number on file.

This is why it's so dangerous for us to keep charge cards on file for the vendor/store to perhaps also use our cards in error.

Esteemed Contributor

I ordered sweaters and got drapes from JC Penney.  Delivered correctly, by UPS.  The box had my info on it and was unopened.

It was worked out but not without follow-up.  

Cogito ergo sum
Respected Contributor

It defies imagination to think that someone opened the box, took the baby items and replaced them with chicken feed.

It was a mistake in filling the order. Not an apocalyptic hint of what the world is coming to.  Sometimes a simple explanation is simply the best explanation.

Honored Contributor

Bizarre.  Almost like Twilight Zone thing.  Imagine, if you will,  someone getting a package that didn't belong to them, opening it,  exchanging the contents for chicken feed and then taking it to the real owner's home and dropping it off.  It's good that Walmart is making it right for her.     

Honored Contributor

@Ms tyrion2 wrote:

It defies imagination to think that someone opened the box, took the baby items and replaced them with chicken feed.

It was a mistake in filling the order. Not an apocalyptic hint of what the world is coming to.  Sometimes a simple explanation is simply the best explanation.

That works, assuming Walmart sells chicken feed.  

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@chrystaltree wrote:

@Ms tyrion2 wrote:

That works, assuming Walmart sells chicken feed.  

No assuming.  Walmart does sell many varieties of chicken feed including organic.  They sell livestock feed too.

The eyes through which you see others may be the same as how they see you.