Honored Contributor

COZY FALL COFFEE SHOP AMBIENCE

maxresdefault.jpg

Pretty tranquillizing!   The youtube video below is billed as "Cozy Fall Coffee Shop Ambience:  Relaxing Jazz Music Sounds and Rain Sounds for Study, Relaxation and Sleep".  I plan to bookmark:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMAPTo7RVCo

It is very nice, from inside the coffee shop, seeing leaves drift and fall outside, and listening to a lazy saxophone...

Great for when virus concerns prevent you spending much time in your own favorite cafe-- and a reminder that things will get better!

The only thing that would make it more fun would be if they would populate the coffee shop with little knots of real customers at the tables, for a little 'cyber people-watching'.  They probably figure most people won't be looking at the screen-- they'll be reading nearby or heading off to dreamland as relaxation sets in!

Respected Contributor

Re: COZY FALL COFFEE SHOP AMBIENCE

@Oznell Thank you for this. I had not come across the Calmed by Nature channel, it looks fantastic. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Oznell you find the most entertaining things. Thank you. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Oznell 

Would love to be my "young self" there with a first date.

Perfect.

Honored Contributor

There was a wonderful bookstore that had a coffee shop in it like this one, only smaller, back home many years ago.  No fancy lattes, etc. - just good old-fashioned fresh ground and brewed coffee.

Unfortunately the larger bookstore chains came along and wiped out these neighborhood cozy spots.

Thank you for renewing a sweet memory.Heart

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

@Witchy Woman,  so true, perfect "first date" venue!   Love that relaxing atmosphere.  Better than a movie, because you can talk and get to know each other....

Honored Contributor

I would never want to leave. What a great place.

Respected Contributor

I'll meet you there, @Oznell -- my treat!

Valued Contributor

@Oznell , the youtuber "Autumn Cozy" creates some wonderful ambiences too.  She has a number of Victorian-themed ambiences.  And she recently created a Dr. Jekyll ambience.  Just search "Autumn Cozy" in youtube and look at her video library.  Enjoy.

Honored Contributor

What fun, fab @vsm --  we're on!

Thanks for the tip, @lynne6was7 !