Honored Contributor

amazon

Honored Contributor

Good idea.  I like that there are a variety of options available, this being one of them.  The ingenuity of the marketplace at work. 

Honored Contributor

I keep cheap latex gloves in the car and a pair in my purse.  I take them off from the cuff so they turn inside out when done.  I even put one over the phone at the pharmacy pick up.

Those keys have to be santized after touching something or you just take those germs with you.

Honored Contributor

Put it on your key chain, use it to open doors, etc., put it back in your purse or pocket and transfer all those germs all over everything else it comes in contact with.

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:
I just saw an ad on TV for an interesting item I'm considering buying. It's a very large brass key you can carry on your keyring although it is much larger than a housekey. It is called a Covid Key and it's multifunctional -- you use it to keep from touching surfaces. The ad shows how you can open door latches and door handles with it, handles on freezer doors at supermarkets,
to push buttons, to sign your name on touch surfaces (so you don't have to pick up that icky pen) etc. Made in the USA by veterans who are metal workers. Its www.Milspin dot com. One key is $20 and there are bulk discounts. There was a word used in the ad to get free shipping which I'm not allowed to post but there is a phone # on the site for the company so you can probably call and ask it. What this key does is keep you from having to go through a whole bunch of disposable gloves!

Sounds interesting!  I never heard of it before and will  have to look into it.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Seems like a waste of money. I wouldn't want to put that in my purse or pocket either. 

CLEAN KEY: No Touch Door Opener  for key ring  contactless  image 0

Honored Contributor
@CelticCrafter. Not if you sanitize it after using. I have sanitizer in the car and in my purse.

@Cakers3 LOL
Respected Contributor

I watched the youtube video and the flap on the lid of the box it comes in  says  blank blank didn't kill himself 

Honored Contributor
@Cakers3 They don't "only open one kind of door." As I mentioned above, they open freezer doors at supermarkets which I have been putting on a glove to open. Suggestion to you: don't buy this item LOL.
Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:
@CelticCrafter. Not if you sanitize it after using. I have sanitizer in the car and in my purse.

@Cakers3LOL

@Pearlee So if you have hand sanitizer in the car and purse.....you need this thing why?