Respected Contributor

COSTCO Members...here are 2 Spring/Summer Tops Being Offered

If you're a Costco member and like buying some of their great deals in clothing.  Here are two tops being offered in a few different colors.  The online price is $2 dollars more for delivery.  The pink one is $12.99 ($3 off coupon this month) and the yellow one is $13.99 (online price) so probably about $2 or $3 less in the warehouse.  imageService (1).jpgimageService.jpg 

Cinderella is proof that a new pair of shoes can change your life!
Respected Contributor

Re: COSTCO Members...here are 2 Spring/Summer Tops Being Offered

@ciao_bella 

Love ❤️ both tops!  And Those Prices Really Are VALUES!

I wish we had a Costco in my town.😔

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@cheriere 

I think one can order from Costco online without a membership.  Certain items are members only, but many are not.

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Respected Contributor

@ciao_bella, I saw those online last week. I know sometimes online orders are slightly more, but I think they currently have their clothing sale of "Buy 5 clothing items get $20 off." I think it turns out being a great deal if you see enough to buy. And since it includes not just women's items but also men's and kids it's often easy to come up with enough.

Respected Contributor

@4kitties wrote:

@cheriere 

I think one can order from Costco online without a membership.  Certain items are members only, but many are not.

Thank you 😊💝. I didn't know this.  I thought you had to be a member.  I'll start checking out their website then.😃🌸

Regular Contributor

They are cute and love both colors. 

Honored Contributor

I got the best crop pants at Costco.The brand is 32 degrees Cool. And when I purchased them they were around $8.00 off.

'cuz every girl's crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man
Respected Contributor

@Etoile308 wrote:

@ciao_bella, I saw those online last week. I know sometimes online orders are slightly more, but I think they currently have their clothing sale of "Buy 5 clothing items get $20 off." I think it turns out being a great deal if you see enough to buy. And since it includes not just women's items but also men's and kids it's often easy to come up with enough.

@Etoile308  I do the Buy 5 items and get the $20 off fairly often, especially since that usually have a good quantity of sizes available.  It's not hard finding 5 items in various groups of clothing; mens, womens, childrens, shoes, socks, under garments, etc.  Recently I went to the warehouse looking for mens cargo pants for my son who is 6'3" tall.  He needs a longer inseam and the warehouse rarely carries it, but online does.  My daughter is petite and is always looking for jean, etc. in petite lengths.  Harder to find in the warehouse, but online it's usually available   If I want to make the 5 item limit and need one thing, always can't go wrong with a package of socks. 

Cinderella is proof that a new pair of shoes can change your life!
Respected Contributor

Yes, and another nice thing about ordering online is to easily see the fabric content. On most items it's not on an outside label and in store I windup turning things practically inside out to see fabric makeup. 

Esteemed Contributor

Cute, but I can only find the pink one on the website.  Doe anyone have the item number for the yellow blouse?

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix