Honored Contributor

Re: COSBY hit with ""NEW"" lawsuit in California today

On 12/2/2014 FaLana said:
On 12/2/2014 september said:

My daughter, as a 16 year-old, was often on her own, as she went to her dance and theater rehearsals. She had her driver's license, and drove herself at this point. I trusted the adults who she was involved with. So I can understand why a 15 year-old might also be alone..not necessarily the part about the Playboy mansion...that's surprising, but the parents might have been naive.

Could you tell if she'd been drinking? These girls were drunk and then brought to the Playboy Mansion obviously they were out late, or maybe it occurred in the middle of the day.

oh no...I missed the part about the girls getting drunk and then being taken to the mansion. Whether this happened during the day or night, I hope that whoever was responsible, is charged. But if it was long ago....what about the statute of limitations?

Respected Contributor

i never really warmed up to BC and i never admitted it. jello ads and all. i could see how that Playboy incident could happen. Polanski lured a 13yr old girl to his home, her mother trusted him uh huh. lot of bad juju going on in LaLaLand.

Honored Contributor

So Bill Cosby had a cache of drugs and drugged a lot of these women?

I just can't believe his wife didn't know what the heck was going on. She could've taken him to the cleaners. If she knew about the young girls, she's just as much a criminal.

Honored Contributor

I never cared for BC's 'acting' or any of his shows. But I admired him for sending out strong messages to the young. I really admired him for that.

This mess now is a nightmare. I'd never heard of him cheating before this.

Honored Contributor

I find it hard to believe that so many think that a TV character persona is the same as the actor that plays the part .... how is this possible?

By the way ..... anyone got the LINK to this new story ?

Respected Contributor

On 12/2/2014 Tinkrbl44 said:

I find it hard to believe that so many think that a TV character persona is the same as the actor that plays the part .... how is this possible?

LATimes: http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-bill-cosby-sued-20141202-story.html

Esteemed Contributor

On 12/2/2014 raven-blackbird said:

Looks that way.

This time with underage girls. (15 years old at the time of molestation.)

the question I have is............what the heck was a 15 year old girl doing at the Playboy mansion...................................................raven

Playboy mansion has fund raisers of all sorts and many times there are children present especially if it's something for one of their causes.

I believe that the statue of limitations doesn't run out if you were a minor and something happened.

THAT IS AN UGLY, CREEPY, LOW-DOWN, DIRTY, FILTHY MAN.

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust
Honored Contributor

What a legacy he's leaving behind?

His wife just turned a blind eye to all of this. That's just as disgusting.

Honored Contributor

On 12/2/2014 Plaid Pants said:
On 12/2/2014 raven-blackbird said:

Looks that way.

This time with underage girls. (15 years old at the time of molestation.)

the question I have is............what the heck was a 15 year old girl doing at the Playboy mansion...................................................raven

He took them there and told them to lie if anyone asked their ages.

Where were their parents or his wife?

Parents probably thought that BC was a good guy, a positive influence, and didn't have a clue as to his true nature.

The wife just looked the other way.

Waiting for details - we have no idea where the parents were, what the girls told their parents, etc. If I'd been the parent, I wouldn't have known anything much about Cosby at that point in his life, but I wouldn't have wanted my daughter with anyone at the Playboy mansion. I'm thinking the parents had no idea where the girls were.

All we know is that assuming the truth of the accusations (which still have to be proven), they shouldn't have happened.

The accuser does say she was with a friend - maybe she'll come forward???

Honored Contributor

On 12/2/2014 ashleigh dupray said:
On 12/2/2014 Tinkrbl44 said:

LATimes: http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-bill-cosby-sued-20141202-story.html

Wow .............