Honored Contributor

Re: COMING SOON: A NEW GIRL SCOUT COOKIE!

The cause is a good one;  so if you can’t eat, or don’t like the cookies, maybe a small donation?

I bet some of us sold GS cookies.  I know some purchased just to support the scouts.  Good memories.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

It sounds delicious!  I can't wait for Aldi's to come out with a knock-off.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I pass on Girl Scouts cookies, although I bought them for many years. I used to sell them myself back in the 50s - door to door to my neighbors. The prices seem to keep going up and the cookie boxes get smaller, plus there is too much of a push to sell-sell-sell. Moms and Dads sell them at work, and kids sit at tables selling them in front of grocery stores, football games and wherever else there may be a crowd of people.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

My friend has a overstock of girl scout cookies, she has one i heard never heard of I think they are called Toasty Yay?  in shape of little slices of toast, any way they are so goooood.  I will be buying those Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Drythe wrote:

The cause is a good one;  so if you can’t eat, or don’t like the cookies, maybe a small donation?

I bet some of us sold GS cookies.  I know some purchased just to support the scouts.  Good memories.

I remember years ago they had vanilla and chocolate sandwich cookies.  I worked in an office we all bought cookies.  I love vanilla so I would exchange my choc for vanilla, we had fun I went home with the vanillas and they went home with the choc. Win win lol

Honored Contributor

@jannabelle1 wrote:

I pass on Girl Scouts cookies, although I bought them for many years. I used to sell them myself back in the 50s - door to door to my neighbors. The prices seem to keep going up and the cookie boxes get smaller, plus there is too much of a push to sell-sell-sell. Moms and Dads sell them at work, and kids sit at tables selling them in front of grocery stores, football games and wherever else there may be a crowd of people.

@jannabelle1 

Oh my, I forgot about the people at work who'd solicit orders for their kids cookie sales ... it was very annoying.   Woman Frustrated