Honored Contributor

@emma bunting wrote:

What a coincidence. I was just telling a friend that I had discovered THE best coffee I've ever had in my life. It's strong, yet very smooth.....and way too expensive......but if you really are a coffee lover I recommend it highly.

Death Wish coffee. Literally.........to die for.........

My son was given some of this coffee for Christmas~!  It's GOOD! It's strong... but it's good!  Google Death Wish Coffee and you can buy it on line....  Woman LOL

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Super Contributor

Hi there ShoesNBags.  How good to hear from a Louisiana girl!  Our state is small but it is steeped in history and food culture. I'm happy that coffee could bring back memories for you.  Can you recall any other particulars of your LA childhood?

The thing that gives life its greatest significance is the capacity to care
Honored Contributor

You can add a dollop of peanut butter into hot chocolate, too....

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Respected Contributor

@ROMARY wrote:

You can add a dollop of peanut butter into hot chocolate, too....

oh my!  never tried that!  

If you have a garden and a library, you have everything you need.--Marcus Tullius Cicero
Honored Contributor

Cost Plus World Market's Sumatra is good, too.  Lower acid, as I recall.  (Or something similar........too lazy to get up and look at the package, lol.......)

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

@ROMARY wrote:

I add melted vanilla ice cream to my coffee.  'What I do is' simply keep the vanilla ice cream in the refrigerator, in a small glass pitcher, so it's cold like cream or milk, yet melted.  You can use a mason jar, or anything that is glass, to preserve the flavor, etc. .......... WAIT!!  I forgot to mention adding a dollup of peanut butter in each cup, too! ( I was out of PB for a week, and re-stocked yesterday.)  It sure makes coffee smooth and silky.

Hi @ROMARY

I used to use ice cream like that, too. I used up to a teaspoonful of still-frozen.  Then I cut back on dairy, and began to use non-dairy frozen desserts.  I've also used other flavors, like chocolate or peppermint.  All good!

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Respected Contributor

@ROMARY wrote:

I'm the one who adds a dollop of peanut butter (along with the melted vanilla ice cream) to each cup of coffee.  Sure makes it smooth and silky.  Give it a try!

Black coffee has 0 calories.  Peanut butter and ice cream would easily add 200 calories. A cup or 2 a day, and within a very short time, my clothes would be tight.

Honored Contributor

@muttmom wrote:

@ROMARY wrote:

I'm the one who adds a dollop of peanut butter (along with the melted vanilla ice cream) to each cup of coffee.  Sure makes it smooth and silky.  Give it a try!

Black coffee has 0 calories.  Peanut butter and ice cream would easily add 200 calories. A cup or 2 a day, and within a very short time, my clothes would be tight.

Or not!  I use only cream, half and half or milk.

Super Contributor

I am an after dinner Espresso drinker with a shot of Sambuca. Delish.

Honored Contributor

Yes!  Creme de Cocoa, Sambuca, Kahlua, whatever.  All good!  So many liqueur choices!