Respected Contributor

COFFEE. EVERYWHERE. But NO. LINERS......

Am vacationing in Naples, FL and went to the local BedBath & Beyond for the little paper liners to use in the Keurig coffee brew machine.

You have to buy a little plastic insert and a few liners are along side it in the box.  I already have several of the little cups but DH needs liners.  Was told they don’t carry them in the store anymore.   Is this just in FL because a few weeks ago at home the store had their huge wall display.

Of course they have it on line as does Walmart but I don’t need a lot of boxes.

This is frustrating....with all the coffees and teas they sell you’d think they would carry the necessary accessories !!!  May be they are getting into too many different type stores to tend to what their customers need.

We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give.
Sir Winston Churchill
Super Contributor

Re: COFFEE. EVERYWHERE. But NO. LINERS......

[ Edited ]

Intresting I never knew they existed nor had the need to look for these liners. For the Keurig I own one use it everyday and use the K-Cups. I know about the individual K-cup that comes with the screen mesh you put your own coffee in.  Ha! you learn something new everyday little paper liners.

Honored Contributor

I never heard of paper liners for a Keurig. I have a My K Cup and it came with a removal metal liner. I wouldn’t want a paper liner - more waste.
Honored Contributor

BB&B used to sell little metal K-cups. 

No need for plastics or their little paper liners.  

Was great, they could be washed in the dishwasher, too.

Used to sell.....

Gave my Keurig away.

Respected Contributor

I had that little plastic cup with the little paper liners too.   Had two of them.   Notice I said 'had'.  Both of them broke easily.   I got them at BB&B and they had lots of those packets of paper liners.  This was in December, maybe? 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

the MY K CUP is pretty indestructible if you want to be able to use your own coffee. even less of a waste because no paper liners needed.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein