Honored Contributor

Re: CO Husband/Father Sentenced, Evidence Revealed

I'm still a tad confused why this particular case is getting soo much attention in the press, a lot of murder cases involve family members imo.

Honored Contributor

Never get mixed up with a married man and especially one with kids and a pregnant wife. Think they worked together to boot. She's not the brightest star in the sky that's for sure.

I would had ran for the hills. Who wants another woman's baggage.

Honored Contributor

Watch and see if she don't end up on Dr. Phil. Bet the dead woman's family like to have a few words with that chickie

Esteemed Contributor

@SydneyH   I think because of the way the wife utilized social media ~ people were aware of them as a family unit that was living "the perfect life" ~ husband, wife, two kids & one on the way. As portrayed in her videos, they were very happy together.

She did a lot of videos (it was part of her job), and she did a lot of Facebooking to network, so they were sort of "known."

Just my guess.

Honored Contributor

He is beyond despicable. There's a special place in hell for him.

He'll have fun in prison. It's well known that prison inmates deal badly with those who harm/kill/molest children.

Hope he suffers for many years and in every terrible way possible.

Honored Contributor

@YorkieonmyPillow wrote:

@SydneyH   I think because of the way the wife utilized social media ~ people were aware of them as a family unit that was living "the perfect life" ~ husband, wife, two kids & one on the way. As portrayed in her videos, they were very happy together.

She did a lot of videos (it was part of her job), and she did a lot of Facebooking to network, so they were sort of "known."

Just my guess.

Well there's the problem right there, no relationship is perfect.

Honored Contributor

@hsawaknow wrote:

Did he really think he would get away with it?

O.J. Simpson and Casey Anthony did.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

What about his parents? Blaming the wife for keeping them away? Said they were not invited to the wedding. A loving wonderful son until he met that woman. Also believes that the wife killed the children and the wonderful son snapped and killed her after witnessing it. Yeah, right. What kind of rose colored glasses are they wearing.

The GF went to the police after seeing him on TV professing his love for the wife and family. I don't blame her, if not her then it would have been something else for him to kill his family. A bullet is impersonal. A monster can hold onto a supppsed love one thrashing around until the last breath is exhaled. That could be minutes.

Have a good time in prioson

Honored Contributor

I just don't understand  how one kills his children,and wife ,because he wanted to be free of them,they adored him, i do hope he gets taken down while in prison,and his mom,and dad saying to him we forgive you, no way would i .

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Yahooey, We posted at same time ,i agree with you.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.