Respected Contributor

Re: CIJ....Are you ordering anything? Any good deals?

The Lenox ornament set is a fantastic deal. Ive bought similar sets in the past to give out to co-workers, neighbors,  and to attach to cookie gifts and presents. These silver and gem sets are substantial and feel expensive. At. $29.99 for 6...just amazing. 

Respected Contributor

The ornaments t set by Lenox is really nice...but we are in the process of getting rid of ornaments and Christmas stuff since we are hoping to downsize soon...I no longer have co workers since I am retired, and honestly can't think of anyone I would need them for. 

Valued Contributor

Kitty YES 💙
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@kittykatkay   nice to see you in CIJ!  I only bought the Lindt truffles so far. (11/7 ship date)  A few dollars higher than last year.  Still cheaper than A, and get 150 vs 120 on Amazon.. For a gift, or will break into add on gifts.  It’s  a tsv price, not sure when the TSV is.  

I worked today and didn’t watch much.  (YET!🎅🏻)

Honored Contributor

No---don't need anything and  am not watching either----

Trusted Contributor

I really don't "need" any more Christmas decor but I did order Martha's TSV because it can be used all year and today's TSV because it break it up into gifts and well, I just like them Woman Very Happy

Respected Contributor

@Trailrun23 wrote:

ITA about going out and shopping this year...something most of us weren't able to do the past couple of holiday seasons. All my grands prefer gift cards, which DH hates to do since it gets so expensive, so don't know how we will address that yet. We really should cut back though...things are really getting out of hand as far as pricing goes.

@Trailrun23.....I know what you mean.  Prices are up everywhere.  If you see a deal, grab it.

Honored Contributor

No and no.

I don't decorate since I'm rarely home at Christmas .... and we (adults) don't exchange gifts - either friends or family - usually just a token dessert or bottle of wine.

I't a Q-TV - free weekend.  I have the TV tuned into one of the music channels and I'm doing some computer stuff, reading and crocheting today.  

Respected Contributor

@LizzieInSRQ wrote:

The Lenox ornament set is a fantastic deal. Ive bought similar sets in the past to give out to co-workers, neighbors,  and to attach to cookie gifts and presents. These silver and gem sets are substantial and feel expensive. At. $29.99 for 6...just amazing. 

@LizzieInSRQ ....I agree, those lenox ornaments are a great deal.

Respected Contributor

@lynnie61 wrote:

@kittykatkay   nice to see you in CIJ!  I only bought the Lindt truffles so far. (11/7 ship date)  A few dollars higher than last year.  Still cheaper than A, and get 150 vs 120 on Amazon.. For a gift, or will break into add on gifts.  It’s  a tsv price, not sure when the TSV is.  

I worked today and didn’t watch much.  (YET!🎅🏻)

@lynnie61 ...hi, sweetie.  Nice to see you also and hope you are well.  Iove those Lindt truffles and it is a great price.  So glad you got some.