Respected Contributor

CIJ....Are you ordering anything? Any good deals?

Anyone ordering today at the Q or HSN (free shipping at HSN today).  Any good deals?  

I found this at HSN.  Item # 747-622.  Warm & Cozy holiday heritage throw (50x60).  Original price, $43.95 and now on clearance for $17.95 PLUS free shipping.  I got the nutcracker one.  Not many left.

Trusted Contributor

Re: CIJ....Are you ordering anything? Any good deals?

That's cute and a pretty color of blue.  

Respected Contributor

@CoffeeNut wrote:

That's cute and a pretty color of blue.  

@CoffeeNut ....thanks, I thought so too and with the great price and free shipping ...that is even better.

Respected Contributor

Here is another great deal at HSN, ....Item number:  754-827, Warm and Cozy Premium Plush Blanket.  Original price was $39.95 and now on clearance for $17.95 and free shipping.  They only have twin and full/queen sizes left, but several colors.  I have had these before and love them.  

I know it's summer....but things are pricing high and with these sales and free shipping today only, I grabbed 3 more and just put these up for Fall/Winter.

Anyone else see any deals we might be interested in, please let us know.  Happy Christmas in June/July.

Super Contributor

Thanks for posting the throw info - I hopped right over to HSN and was lucky enough to get a nutcracker one before they are all gone! Woman Happy

At QVC so far I've bought the Martha Stewart TSV lights (H231582) and the Lenox set of 6 silver gems ornaments (H229838).

And I told myself I wasn't going to buy a thing today, but somehow I fell into the Christmas in July hoopla LOL.

Respected Contributor

@Happy2BHere wrote:

Thanks for posting the throw info - I hopped right over to HSN and was lucky enough to get a nutcracker one before they are all gone! Woman Happy

At QVC so far I've bought the Martha Stewart TSV lights (H231582) and the Lenox set of 6 silver gems ornaments (H229838).

And I told myself I wasn't going to buy a thing today, but somehow I fell into the Christmas in July hoopla LOL.

@Happy2BHere .....YAY!!!  I'm glad you got one.  I like those lights and ornaments you got.  And, I'm with you, I promised myself too....but with the clearance prices especially at HSN and free shipping, well, I just couldn't help myself, LOL.  Enjoy!!!  

Honored Contributor

@kittykatkay,

I don't know why I didn't even think of HSN until you mentioned it. 

So, i went over there and loved this-

august & leo 20" x 20" Faux Fur Embroidered Winter Pillow

793-997-August and Leo faux fur winter pillow

It comes in silver or gold for $37 and free shipping with 15% off also.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

Not watching, not ordering.

Respected Contributor

@on the bay wrote:

@kittykatkay,

I don't know why I didn't even think of HSN until you mentioned it. 

So, i went over there and loved this-

august & leo 20" x 20" Faux Fur Embroidered Winter Pillow

793-997-August and Leo faux fur winter pillow

It comes in silver or gold for $37 and free shipping with 15% off also.

@on the bay .....  OH MY!!!  That pillow is stunning and so elegant.  Did you order any?  Thanks for posting and hope you find some goodies.

Respected Contributor

@RedTop wrote:

Not watching, not ordering.

@RedTop ....that's okay.  There are many not watching or ordering, but I'm glad you popped in.