Honored Contributor

CIJ AGAIN??????? I hope it ends in August.

QVC is turned off almost everyday now with all this Chiristmas for sale for  24 hours at a time... day after day.....PLEASE STOP IT!  Enough is enough.

Valued Contributor

Re: CIJ AGAIN??????? I hope it ends in August.

I think today is the last day being it is the last day in July.....

Sometimes the strength within you is not a big fiery flame for all to see. It is just a tiny spark that whispers ever so softly "You Got This - Keep Going"
Esteemed Contributor

From now through December, they will have at least one day, each month, dedicated to Christmas stuff.

They do this every year.

Honored Contributor

While CIJ might bother some, I let the Jim Shore show run while I searched for a top I "lost" and it sounded as if people were buying as well as watching.  I'm not a Christmas buyer; besides I'm just finishing a month during which I was trying to spend for nothing except food and fuel. 

With 12 hours to go in the month, I can report I didn't make zero, but I did hold unnecessary spending to $5.53 -  that for a top and a necklace at Chcio's. I would have spent more for just the top, but when I went to pay, I learned Chico's would give me $25 no matter what I spent.  I had about $8 left, so I added the sale necklace and got both items for the $5.53. 

Honored Contributor

@Plaid Pants2 wrote:

From now through December, they will have at least one day, each month, dedicated to Christmas stuff.

They do this every year.

I can deal with one or two days a month.... but these three day runs every other week are just too much. 

Frequent Contributor

Unfortunately!  Oh, well, if nobody bought they wouldn't do it so some people are happy.

Respected Contributor

@SandPiper wrote:

I think today is the last day being it is the last day in July.....

But Christmas in July is followed by Christmas in August, then Christmas in September, on so on. It won't be over until about 5 days before Christmas.

Honored Contributor

It will never end.  And there will be more than one day per month dedicated to it.  They upped that ante a few years ago.

Respected Contributor

It's pointless to even complain.

It gets worse every year. 

Honored Contributor

The CIJ merchandise is looking like the entrance of Cracker Barrel's!! If these shows have to be on, they don't have to be limited to Christmas decor. What about jewelry gifts, makeup gifts, clothing....I would think most have either had their fill of candles on timers and wreaths or can purchase these things locally (BB & B always has coupons & Michael's, too). 

Most of us have starting getting pretty imaginative w/ gifts. Put some new and different shows on for us or for gifts.