Trusted Contributor

Re: CHamps Elysee in Paris closed!

Goodbye, Paris.  Good bye, Europe.  Very sad. 

Esteemed Contributor

@dex wrote:

@SydneyH They are definately dictating mine.I would stay away from many countries these days....just don't enjoy having the constant needing to be aware

I agree, @dex. I'm not living on the wild side.

Esteemed Contributor

@esmeraldagooch wrote:

@Puzzle Piece wrote:

@esmeraldagooch wrote:

@SydneyH wrote:

Europe is beautiful, but I wouldn't want to be there now or anytime in the near future......

I live in Fresno and after this week's terror attack, I don't want to live HERE!

The Fresno killer was a self mislead kook.  You're welcome at any time to leave the USA burt I don't think you would like other places as much as this nation. 

No one screams what he while murdering people and changed his name to what he did and is not a terrorist. He may be a racist also, but is a home grown terrorist.  I never said I wanted to move outside the USA.   I don't want to live in FRESNO.

I didn't assume you wanted to move to another country, @esmeraldagooch. There are desirable places and less desirable places to live in the U.S.

Esteemed Contributor

@dex wrote:

@patbz I would rather take a chance on the lottery.Winnng would be fabulous but as far as taking a chance with travel...why?A vacation is supposed to be relaxing and I don't want to have to be viligent or cautious or anything but carefree.

I agree, @dex. Why vacation where their countries are in upheaval. And besides, I like to go places where I'm liked and welcomed.