Esteemed Contributor

CHP arrests couple in LA road rage shooting of 5 year old

CHP just announced they arrested a 24 yr old shooter and his girlfriend (driver of VW) for shooting 5 yr old in road rage killing near LA.  The reward had reached well over $400,000.  I'm glad they got the couple.  There were numerous tips according to police.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: CHP arrests couple in LA road rage shooting of 5 year old

Now, lock them up and throw away the key.

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

This case has got to be one of the most senseless and tragic deaths.  Really, you tick someone off and they shoot like the Wild West at your car and your young child is slaughtered.

I don't know if you are aware of what has been happening in D.C., but every day -- even in the daylight -- children and young adults are being shot and killed by "displeased" people.

It is insanity!

There are too many guns in the hands of reckless and foolish people.  Get them back and off the streets.

Honored Contributor

This case is a heartbreaker for sure. Apparently, this six-year-old was quite a charmer. One story is that he approached an autistic child having a meltdown at the park. He put his on him and spoke soothingly. The child got up and they played together.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Esteemed Contributor

Goldie - you're right. We've reverted back to the wild, wild west. It's a shameful thing. When will America wake up? 

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Respected Contributor

So sad. Heading in th exact opposite and wrong direction...

QVC Customer Care

Esteemed Contributor

Innocent little sweetheart gone. Devastating. Brings tears to my eyes.

Esteemed Contributor

Such a senseless tragedy. My heart goes out to the family. I can't even begin to imagine the pain they are going through. Prayers for all of them. 

Honored Contributor

The violence in this country just goes on and on, innocent people murdered, young and old.  This is much to say but I will not get embroiled in controversy.  I believe the majority of people would agree with me  but sadly we are being held hostage by terrible people who refuse to take action.  Enough said, very tragic situation.