Contributor

https://youtu.be/ib1DDynMx1U

IT'S GOING TO BE A GREAT DAY!
Formerly catlover with over 10,000 posts
Respected Contributor

They are good!

Trusted Contributor

Now there's a show I would love to see in person. Thanks @catlover7777  for sharing.

I had tickets to see Celtic Throne in Branson this past Tue. but with the price of gas and another trip coming up we decided not to go.

Trusted Contributor

@cindyNC, BeAUTIFUL!!! I LOVE > DEF made me shed tears SO PROUD TO BE IRISH FROM SLIGO!!!! Ready to go back to Ireland. THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH FOR SHARING. Mc.

Respected Contributor

Thought the original was much better

Respected Contributor

They are wonderful singers, and I have enjoyed them over the years.  I understand outlandish outfits for entertainers, but that one was just plain silly.

Respected Contributor

from the name and the outfits, I thought they were going to dance. 

Esteemed Contributor

We are definitely Thunderheads!!!  From the very 1st special on PBS,  we were hooked.  Damian was only 13 at the beginning.

We've been fortunate enough to see many of their concerts as well as the individual concerts.  Well done, and, appropriate for all ages.

Emmet Cahill as the most magnificent voice!!!  Lucky to see him several times in person.  His concerts are usually held in churches and he is amazing.

Esteemed Contributor

@Janey2 wrote:

Thought the original was much better

@Janey2 ...I loved the original group with George Donaldson (Big George) who died so suddenly from a heart attack...such a tragic loss...only 46 and, being the oldest, was the well loved mentor of the group....I saw many of their shows on PBS and enjoyed them so very much...Also, the original Celtic Woman who sounded like angels and were absolutely wonderful also...I haven't heard much about either group in recent years until I saw this thread.

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Contributor

Damian is just so cute!!!!!!

IT'S GOING TO BE A GREAT DAY!
Formerly catlover with over 10,000 posts