Esteemed Contributor

I saw the cutest sight today.  There is a homeless man in our town who has the most beautiful cat and really loves it.  It is big and light tan with brown spots.  I was driving up the expressway and here the  man is on his bike and his cat across his shoulders as he is peddling.  He also has his back pak on.  If I wasn't driving, I would have taken a picture with my phone, because it was unbelievable.

He hangs out in front of the local Post Office and has his homeless sign asking for whatever you want to give.  He and the cat are very clean.  I know one of my friends and myself buy food for his cat and we go to the food pantry and give him what we get.  I always approach him and ask if he would like some food, because i have too much and don't want it to go to waste.  He is very happy to get it and very polite.  We suspect he does have a trailer he lives in, becaue he mentioned his trailer once.  Who cares, if we can help him survive and the cat also.

Esteemed Contributor

LOL! When I read that I thought you meant the CAT was peddling!!!  Woman LOL

Trusted Contributor

@qvcaddition that's a really sweet story! And God bless you for your helping hand with this homeless man's and cat's needs! I'll share a quick story... my kitty Patti who has been gone since 2016 lived to be 16, she would ride my bike with me. She'd sit on my shoulder and i' d wrap my arm around her for her protection and we'd peddle away. I live on a quiet country road and i never went too far with her, so it was rare to meet a vehicle, but one time i met a neighbor driving and i thought she was gonna stop still as she stared in awe at me and my biking kitty!

Esteemed Contributor

@KitTkat

@KitTkat wrote:

@qvcaddition that's a really sweet story! And God bless you for your helping hand with this homeless man's and cat's needs! I'll share a quick story... my kitty Patti who has been gone since 2016 lived to be 16, she would ride my bike with me. She'd sit on my shoulder and i' d wrap my arm around her for her protection and we'd peddle away. I live on a quiet country road and i never went too far with her, so it was rare to meet a vehicle, but one time i met a neighbor driving and i thought she was gonna stop still as she stared in awe at me and my biking kitty!

Thank you for your sweet story.  Sorry about  the lost of your cat.  I also lost mine in 2016.  Anyone seeing this cat, would love it and this man truly does. He was biking in traffic at least a mile plus.

Honored Contributor

@qvcaddition

Photo ?

Trusted Contributor

@qvcaddition  You are a kind soul.  Thank you for helping this man and his cat.  

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

You are very special and kind person for helping this man and his kitty.  It's so wonderful to hear there are people in this world that care.

Many Blessings 🙏

Respected Contributor

@qvcaddition   It takes a village...

thank you for your compassion and kindness.

Valued Contributor

Best thing I've read in a long time!!!  Would love to see a picture and bless you for helping both of them.

Esteemed Contributor

@Tinkrbl44

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@qvcaddition

Photo ?

I was driving up the expressway when he was biking with the cat or I would have taken a picture with my phone, but I am going to ask him when I make the trip again where he hangs out, if I can take a picture of his cat.  

I have to learn how to do pictures to appear here.