Honored Contributor

Re: CARPET SWEEPER & A HAND VAC

@twinsister wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

@twinsister,

The Fuller carpet sweeper has really good reviews, too! I have the Bissell one...battery-free, push by hand and it's great. The brush comes out for easy cleaning.

@SilleeMee wrote:

@twinsister,

The Fuller carpet sweeper has really good reviews, too! I have the Bissell one...battery-free, push by hand and it's great. The brush comes out for easy cleaning.

@SilleeMee - I just ordered the Fuller sweeper.  Looks good.  Thanks so much for posting the item number!  I think the one my mother had was a Bissell and she had it for years.  

@Noel7 -The Fuller sweeper looks like a smaller version of the one my mother had.  Can't wait to get it!

@twinsister

Are you referring to a Fuller online here at QVC?

Honored Contributor

@twinsister

The Electrostatic five star one on QVC?

Esteemed Contributor

@Noel7 wrote:

@twinsister

The Electrostatic five star one on QVC?

@Noel7 Yes - that one!!  I had one with a battery and didn't last too long, so I was hesitant to purchase another battery powered sweeper.

Esteemed Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

@twinsister,

If you ever need to replace the "brush" then amazon has them. They are'nt really a brush but a roller:

31bm2K0L9xL._AC_US160_.jpg

I think this would be easier to keep clean than a brush. Looks wonderful.Woman Happy

@SilleeMee - thanks for the information on the roller.  I agree - it would be easier than cleaning a brush.  Thanks again so much - really appreciate it.  I can't believe I am excited about a carpet sweeper - HaHa!!   I feel like I am back in the 1950's when my mom used it.

Honored Contributor

@Noel7  Have you seen that Black and Decker hand-held vac they've been demonstrating daily?  I have a larger version that's a stick vac and it's lethal on pet hair or any quick clean-up and is rechargable.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Noel7  Have you seen that Black and Decker hand-held vac they've been demonstrating daily?  I have a larger version that's a stick vac and it's lethal on pet hair or any quick clean-up and is rechargable.

Hi @Kachina624

No, do you mean on QVC?  I usually don't watch TV but I do review what's been presented by looking online.

Thanks for mentioning!

Honored Contributor

@Noel7  Yes, on QVC.  I've seen umpteen demos recently.  I think I got mine at Walmart.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Noel7  Yes, on QVC.  I've seen umpteen demos recently.  I think I got mine at Walmart.

Thanks @Kachina624 , I'm looking it over!

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

@Noel7,

Q has a Fuller carpet sweeper like the one you mentioned. This one: M114621. No batteries.

@SilleeMee

I ordered the Fuller brush carpet sweeper you recommended from QVC and it came yesterday.  We just put it together and tried it out in the living room where we have a large Persian rug on a hardwood floor.

It worked wonders on the rug and a few bits of fur on the hardwood!  And it looked like I'd vacuumed!  Just what I needed for in-between quick cleanups of long haired kitty fur times two Woman LOL

THANK YOU AGAIN!

Honored Contributor

You're welcome @Noel7!  I'm so glad you like your new sweeper.  Woman Happy