Honored Contributor

Re: CANNOT SIGN IN AGAIN ON DESKTOP

I got the Q room set too this morning using my phone.  I could get in 5 minutes later.

Esteemed Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

I got the Q room set too this morning using my phone.  I could get in 5 minutes later.

@ECBG 

At least it's good to know it wasn't just me.

Respected Contributor

It’s almost like they don’t want us coming here 😉😄

Respected Contributor

I thought it was just me. Woman Frustrated

Honored Contributor

It's still happening to me as of a second ago; of course, we seem not to have sign in almost every time we return now.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

And didn't some of us predict that YET once again they were tooling with the site and that it was this tooling that was clogging up the works... When I went to sign in just a few minute ago, the sign-in page was a long one, loaded with pictures of vendors. I actually thought I was in the wrong place and left the page twice before I finally scrolled down and saw the sign in area... Meanwhile, we're still timing out after just a few minutes, forcing us repeatedly to sign in, and I ask, what do they think this accomplished? I mean, come on, how is this an improvement? Stop and think, they probably pay someone to come up with this stuff and all it does is add another glitch to the website... Truly a head shaker...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Trusted Contributor

Yep, difficulty signing in on my iPhone. And agree with @steviebabout getting kicked off all the time. Sometimes all I’ve done is gone away for a minute to investigate something and I’m kicked off again, only to have to go through the frustrating process of having to sign back in. 

Honored Contributor

@Biftu   Thanks ! worked for me I'm on a MacBook Air and it's not liked here on the boards and tonight I couldn't even sign in to comment on nothing and I wasn't banned LOL  

Thank goodness I could read this thread !

Respected Contributor

It happened to me as well.  I had to scroll all the way down through all kinds of pictures before I got to the log in.  

* Freedom has a taste the protected will never know *
Honored Contributor

I had contacted QVC Social Team offline and all they said was clean out history and cookies LOL   Bull........

Thank God I got put to rights when I read this thread. Hope the Social Team reads this thread ain't just me.