Esteemed Contributor

CANNOT SIGN IN AGAIN ON DESKTOP

Well I'm back on my iPad because once again I cannot sign in on my desktop. Have tried 3 different browsers the last half hour. Clicking on Sign In gets me a photo of the QVC set and scrolling down photos of hosts. Yet I can sign in on this iPad. I have tried everything including clearing stuff and restarting. But oddly enough on my desktop I can click on My Account and bring up my settings and past orders and such. Weird. It's just here on the bb I cannot sign in, only read the posts.

It happened earlier then went back to normal, now it's doing it again. I give up on the desktop for now.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: CANNOT SIGN IN AGAIN ON DESKTOP

I had that happen to me this morning. I had to scroll down to the bottom of the page, before I could sign in.

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.
Esteemed Contributor

@shaggygirl  I'm getting the same thing but if you scroll all the way to the bottom, the login prompt is there and you will be able to logon. 

Honored Contributor

if you are using a bookmark then that could be the issue.

try just typing qvc.com and then go to the sign on page from the homepage to see if that solves the problem.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

I got those pictures too when I tried to sign in.  After numerous tries I noticed that the sign in is at the bottom after you scroll through the pictures.

Esteemed Contributor

Thank you, Tried that but nada.

Esteemed Contributor

@qvcfreak wrote:

@shaggygirl  I'm getting the same thing but if you scroll all the way to the bottom, the login prompt is there and you will be able to logon. 

@qvcfreak 

AHA, THAT WORKED. THANK YOU EVER SO MUCH.

Esteemed Contributor

It's so funny @shaggygirl because I prefer my iPad over my MacBook for the forums. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Biftu wrote:

I got those pictures too when I tried to sign in.  After numerous tries I noticed that the sign in is at the bottom after you scroll through the pictures.

THANK YOU! You and qvcfreak got me back in business.

Honored Contributor

Same thing,for hours ,finally was able to post.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.