Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Re: CANDLE DAY AT BATH AND BODYWORKS

Lesson learned:  go for 2\ sale with coupon.  The difference from Candle  day not enough to make up for time spent on phone or in line.

Can't blame them for running out-  imagine cost of shipping over their cheep rate !

Respected Contributor

I had to wait  for a rep. but had NO problem once a rep.took my call when I could not submit online. She submitted my order for me once I gave her my CC.  Fast...Yes, one has to start early. I did my order by 8 am.CST  I actually had a cart ready several days ago when thisvwas announced and saved time. I learned from last year sell outs happen and missed it before.

Super Contributor

@Gorgf  I did the same thing. I had my cart loaded last night. I wake up at the crack of dawn so I had my order placed by 6:30 CST. My order went right through with no problems. I stayed with my tried and true candle order and didn't try any new fragrances. First time ordering online during Candle Day. I had heard that the site crashed often last year and candles sold out early. I hate paying shipping fees but our store is tiny. There's no way you can stay 6 feet apart. I also didn't want to stand in a long line.