Honored Contributor

Re: CANDLE DAY AT BATH AND BODYWORKS

I just checked again and every single 3 wick candle is sold out.

Also it went from 3 pages to 2 pages of candles.

This is crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CATS ARE HEAVEN SENT
Honored Contributor

@Bridgegal wrote:

@Carmie wrote:

@catlover   They send them to me in the mail.  You have to sign up for them. I get them a few times a year and they are often for free items, a certain amount off of a purchase or a present age off.

Here's a pic of the coupons I received for November and December.  It's worth signing up.

B94BB003-26C9-4B33-BBB2-5414AAA27150.jpeg

I've signed up multiple times and never get a thing from them.  No emails, no mailers.   Nothing.

Have you ever gone into the store to shop?  They always ask if I want coupons sent to me and I give them my e-mail or phone # at the register as I pay each time.  They have my address on file from when I signed up originally.

I usually get coupons about every month or so.  The savings are good, and there is usually a free item included.  I only use my coupons occasionally.

Honored Contributor

you could not use any 20% off coupons this time because you had to type the word candles for the sale. It was never like that in previous years. Oh well...................

CATS ARE HEAVEN SENT
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Well, this sale was a joke!  I happened to have woken up just before 3AM PST, so went to the site.  It worked for a while, but then stopped and I could not get back on, "having technical difficulties," so went back to bed.  When I got up, everything was sold out.  I don't usually buy these candles too expensive for the size, and don't last long at all.  I have some from years ago that I dug out last month, which I had bought at the mall who knows when.  I have some candle sleeves bought long ago, so thought I would buy a few candles to fill the sleeves.

Honored Contributor

@catlover wrote:

@catlover  I wonder if they just didn't have enough help and shut it all down online?

Honored Contributor

@catlover   I don't have any 20% off coupons.  Those expired November 22. The active coupons for the month of December  is $10 off a $40 purchase and one free item..with some exclusions.

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

@catlover wrote:

@catlover  I wonder if they just didn't have enough help and shut it all down online?

They sold out early online last year too.  They must send most of their inventory to the stores.  I was at my local store today, and they were loaded for bear.  Their shelves were full and they had boxes piled up high at the door to the back room.

They even had some new spring candles scents available. I never saw that in December before.

Honored Contributor

I shopped the $9 medium candles at Yankee Candle. 

Trusted Contributor

Got my BBW candles this morning. I got five.  I always go to the sale every year and stock up.  The line wasn't bad at all and very well organized.  I'm burning the Swet Cranberry Pie one and it really smells good.  

Highlighted
Super Contributor

I just returned from a afternoon trip. Our line was not very long. The girl at the door and I got into a conversation. She said there was much less inventory than last year. I chose a few main scents like pepermint and snickerdoodle which the girl said was really popular.  I was out in town picking up a house warming shower gift otherwise it is not really worth the effort. Most of my gifts are wrapped and we are giving money to my twenty somethings. I am keeping things very streamlined this year. My list consist of mostly children and teens.

Floral Pillow