Esteemed Contributor

CAN YOU USE ANY OF THE CASHBACK SITES FOR AMAZON?

Since there are different vendors on Amazon, I just thought you couldn't order through any of those type sites.

TIA for any info........or suggestions.......!

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Honored Contributor

Re: CAN YOU USE ANY OF THE CASHBACK SITES FOR AMAZON?

As far as I know, at this time, there is NO cashback from Amazon, they all have been removed for now. 

Trusted Contributor

If you know the vendor you may be able to use one of the cash back sites and purchase directly from them.  This is what I use to do years ago when eBay started going to individual stores.  I couldn't get cashback through eBay but I could if I went directly to their site and bypassed eBay altogether.  Personally I avoid Amazon as much as possible too.

Honored Contributor

Plenty of cashback availiable now on Ebay. Top Cashback has 5% on Health and Beauty. 

Honored Contributor

If there was ,i would be racking up the payback.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

Other posters are correct, as of yesterday when I checked, Amazon is not participating in any rebate sites.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Yes, every now and then mrrebates has amazon.  Just go there and type amazon into search engine.  It is always for a certain thing.  Like onetime ain't got a rebate for clothing.   It is only like 1-2%   I have got rebate from amazon twice in the several years I have been participating.  However, they have had many deals with amazon I just did not participate in

ETA   i just checked mr rebates, and it said that "amazon asked not to participate at this time"

Esteemed Contributor

While there are no amazon rebates I’m ordering at smile.amazon to donate to charity. 

Keepin' it real.