Contributor

CAN YOU PLAY GAMES ON YOUR LEPAN TABLET?

I. Bought the lepan 8" tablet tsv for convenience. Now i can't play bejeweled 3 because it says that it's not supported on an android device. People tell me there is a way to do it but they aren't sure of what it is. Does anyone know how to play the FREE online POP CAP games? Thanks for any help.

Honored Contributor

Re: CAN YOU PLAY GAMES ON YOUR LEPAN TABLET?

One possible way is "side-loading." Google the term (with or without the hyphen. It's something done on Android tablets all the time - by the tech-savvy.  It's a possibility, BUT - I don't have the knowledge to do it, and if anything goes wrong your tablet turns into a brick, aka won't work any more.

You should ask your question/ask for help in the Electronics forum, or better yet go to androidforums dot com and there are forums for some Le Pan tablets but not yours specifically) and those people would know if anyone would.

http://androidforums.com/categories/android-tablets.223/

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Contributor

Thanks moonchilde. I will look into the android.com. 

Esteemed Contributor

Here is the Hotline Support number....in case you didn't have it...

1-855-537-2672   or

www.lepantab.com

Good luck...

Contributor

Thank you circles. I will go to lepan.  Right to the horses mouth!! I am very new to all of this. It took me a long time to get a lap top too. Not tech savvy. It frustrates me!!