Honored Contributor

Re: CAMILLE COSBY DEFENDS HER HUSBAND

@Mindy D wrote:
Equating rape with cheating. Grandiose belief that she "made him" (she did manage his finances). These are not rational beliefs, in light of the evidence. Seven prescriptions for methelquaalone. Drugging unsuspecting persons. Ignoring the magnitude of these behaviors, minimizing their heinousness. Diminishing major crimes. Having a serial rapist for a spouse. Distorted thinking on a grand scale.

ITA .....   I think she's in denial ... or just incredibly heartbroken.    I saw the interview where Cosby chastised the reporter and Camille just sat there with a strange smile pasted on her face.    It was odd and inappropriate for what was being said at that moment.

Esteemed Contributor

Of course she's going to defend him.....$$$$$$$$

Honored Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@Mindy D wrote:
Equating rape with cheating. Grandiose belief that she "made him" (she did manage his finances). These are not rational beliefs, in light of the evidence. Seven prescriptions for methelquaalone. Drugging unsuspecting persons. Ignoring the magnitude of these behaviors, minimizing their heinousness. Diminishing major crimes. Having a serial rapist for a spouse. Distorted thinking on a grand scale.

ITA .....   I think she's in denial ... or just incredibly heartbroken.    I saw the interview where Cosby chastised the reporter and Camille just sat there with a strange smile pasted on her face.    It was odd and inappropriate for what was being said at that moment.

Yes, that smile was very strange.  It made me wonder if she was on some medication.  Clearly, she has given more on er place than she signed up more.  She might be on the verge of a breakdown.  This is beyond an embarassment for her and the rest of the family.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

@YorkieonmyPillow wrote:

Of course she's going to defend him.....$$$$$$$$

That's my guess, too.

Frequent Contributor

Could be that they have or had an open marriage somewhat like Will Smith and his wife, Jada Pinkett Smith.  Camille Cosby reports that she 'created' Bill Cosby and that she knew what she was getting.  Drugging women, if it's true, for sexual intimacy is disturbing, to say the least, though Cosby contends it was consensual with the women he was with.

I remember listening to a radio program where a question was posed about a man or woman cheating on their spouse.  One woman called in and said, "As long as he comes home to me, it's okay."  She was an older woman and said she understood that she couldn't fulfill her husbands needs, so if he was with another woman who could, it was alright with her.  Go figure.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Bayside wrote:

Could be that they have or had an open marriage somewhat like Will Smith and his wife, Jada Pinkett Smith.  Camille Cosby reports that she 'created' Bill Cosby and that she knew what she was getting.  Drugging women, if it's true, for sexual intimacy is disturbing, to say the least, though Cosby contends it was consensual with the women he was with.

I remember listening to a radio program where a question was posed about a man or woman cheating on their spouse.  One woman called in and said, "As long as he comes home to me, it's okay."  She was an older woman and said she understood that she couldn't fulfill her husbands needs, so if he was with another woman who could, it was alright with her.  Go figure.

And just HOW would Camille know these were "consensual"?     Because her slimy husband told her it was?  

When I've seen them interviewed since this thing broke, all I can say is that he's a disgusting criminal ..... and she's a FOOL!

Honored Contributor

@Bayside wrote:

Not all women care about fidelity.   Go figure.

Honored Contributor

Oh please!!!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

The Cosby marriage seems a marriage of convenience.  I wouldn't call what they have "a marriage". It seems to be just something on a piece of paper to them.  They don't seem to take their vows seriously.  They chose to take a sacred vow and did not honor it.    

Honored Contributor

So they're swingers!! I get it now. Didn't know it included drugging and raping, tho.