Honored Contributor

Re: Bypass Keurig 2.0 DRM with free Freedom Clip from Rogers Family

Thank you Deb c. I can't really tell, though, where do I put the orange tape? I'm sorry to ask another question. I can't quite tell from the pic. Thanks! Thanks for the info on the link. I didn't even see it.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Respected Contributor

When you open the lid you look under to the left. There are two holes. The closest one is a half circle, sort of. the back is a rectangle. You cover the rectangle.

~~
*Off The Deep End~A very short trip for some!*
Honored Contributor

On 2/4/2015 debc said:
On 2/4/2015 Caffeina said:

Evidently some people requested them for another reason

LOL, why am I not surprised. There's too many other things available to pay those prices. I still wouldn't mind one but I'm not that interested.

If you order One-Cup trial sizes from the company website (1.99 for 3 cups) or a single box of 12 ($6.99) (better bet) they have been including them in the boxes. Shipping is $6 but the trial sizes are free (nice of them). Free shipping over $35.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Honored Contributor

On 2/4/2015 winamac1 said:
On 2/4/2015 debc said:
On 2/3/2015 moonchilde said:

I posted about this here and in other Keurig threads in the past, but no one seems to have picked up on it. They are way behind in mailing the "free" (without an order) ones, but I recently ordered and they now seem to be putting them inside the coffee boxes. I have two now - and I don't have a 2.0 - but I'm ready if I'm forced to get one in the future.

I didn't see your other one, but I did request a clip without an order and never got one. I've got several ekowbrew cups that come with the orange stickers now that work great.

I'm so late to this party. Where do I request this lid ladies? I just bought a 2.0 and my Peet's don't work. I have 3 boxes left and don't want to throw out. where do I get this clip or how does this "make shift" one work i.e. the lid? I'm so confused., LOL

TIA

Are your Peet's old? Current Peet's are Keurig licensed and they even sell the 2.0 on their website. ETA just buy a box of new Peet's and tape the label from one in the proper spot, then you'll be able to use up your old cups.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Honored Contributor

On 2/4/2015 moonchilde said:
On 2/4/2015 winamac1 said:
On 2/4/2015 debc said:
On 2/3/2015 moonchilde said:

I posted about this here and in other Keurig threads in the past, but no one seems to have picked up on it. They are way behind in mailing the "free" (without an order) ones, but I recently ordered and they now seem to be putting them inside the coffee boxes. I have two now - and I don't have a 2.0 - but I'm ready if I'm forced to get one in the future.

I didn't see your other one, but I did request a clip without an order and never got one. I've got several ekowbrew cups that come with the orange stickers now that work great.

I'm so late to this party. Where do I request this lid ladies? I just bought a 2.0 and my Peet's don't work. I have 3 boxes left and don't want to throw out. where do I get this clip or how does this "make shift" one work i.e. the lid? I'm so confused., LOL

TIA

Are your Peet's old? Current Peet's are Keurig licensed and they even sell the 2.0 on their website. ETA just buy a box of new Peet's and tape the label from one in the proper spot, then you'll be able to use up your old cups.

No they are not old. I purchased recently off of Amazon. They don't work, and I've tried them numerous times. Thanks for the info. I still haven't received this clip in the mail. I wonder if it won't come as I didn't purchase coffee from this site.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Respected Contributor

On 2/22/2015 winamac1

No they are not old. I purchased recently off of Amazon. They don't work, and I've tried them numerous times. Thanks for the info. I still haven't received this clip in the mail. I wonder if it won't come as I didn't purchase coffee from this site.

They are probably still from before they signed on with keurig.

I finally got my clip, but I'll save it until the one I did above falls off. It took a long time to get here.

Amazon has a carafe refillable cup now. Expensive but I ordered one, it will be great for travel mugs.

http://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B00T6TBJ5Q/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Also these which might help you.

http://smile.amazon.com/Freedom-Stickers-Keurig-Series-Brewers/dp/B00S1MKM20/ref=pd_sim_k_2?ie=UTF8&...

keurig caraffe

~~
*Off The Deep End~A very short trip for some!*
Honored Contributor

Seems that Keuring admitted to making a mistake and said they have heard their customers complaints about the 2.0. The article I read said that K-cups cost between $50 & $60 a pound, whereas Starbucks coffee averages $12 a pound. Both of those prices make me cringe so I'll stick to my Folgers and Maxwell House.

Honored Contributor

Apparently Keurig's stock and sales have suffered because the consumer did not like this product and the lack of the My Kcup use with it. There is a link somewhere on line if you want to read more CNN or Money Mag

Did they do any market research first? or chose to ignore?