Honored Contributor

I think L'Oreal knows beauty buyers are fickle -  in fact, that could be one reason they want IT.

I do hope they figure out a way to keep the great IT brushes.  Otherwise, the only item I really love.is the brow pencil I got as a bonus the first time I ordered anything IT.

As for L'Oreal, the one product of theirs I buy repeatedly is their Elnett hair spray -  I understand perfectly why there's a can of it sold every three seconds 24/7 all over the world. 

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@millieshops wrote:

I think L'Oreal knows beauty buyers are fickle -  in fact, that could be one reason they want IT.

I do hope they figure out a way to keep the great IT brushes.  Otherwise, the only item I really love.is the brow pencil I got as a bonus the first time I ordered anything IT.

As for L'Oreal, the one product of theirs I buy repeatedly is their Elnett hair spray -  I understand perfectly why there's a can of it sold every three seconds 24/7 all over the world. 

Rut-roh. I just read a complaint from someone saying their brushes had changed, and not for the better.

I have never heard of Elnett hair spray. Aqua Net, but  not Elnett.

Respected Contributor

Be nice if they got some new spokespeople for the product.

Their act is really boring.

Hyacinth