Valued Contributor

Buying less from Q this season?

For the first time since QVC began (and before that, CVN), I am purchasing much less from here. Usually, most of the Christmas gifts I got for family & friends were from here, since I am not always able to get out into stores.

They seem to have less variety to offer, and show the same few items over & over again, & the same brands. Moreso than ever before. The quality has tanked on many things, too, which makes me back way off from purchasing. I was recently greatly disappointed by an Affinity pendant cross that I bought with confidence that it would be great quality to give to our new DIL to welcome her into our family on her wedding day, but it is of such poor cloudy quality that there is no way I can give it to her, and now I'm empty-handed and cannot get a replacement in time.

QVC, I was loyal for decades. Hope you can turn it around, because you were the absolute best in your hey-day. I know times are tough for businesses right now, too. But I won't purchase unless I know I can depend on quality, or I'm wasting too much $$ on return S&H.

SerenityNow!
"Be as a bird perched on a frail branch that she feels bending beneath her; still she sings away all the same, knowing she has wings." ~Victor Hugo