Regular Contributor

@151949 Paypal is automatic. The seller doesn't have to communicate with Paypal. It is already set up in their account. Large sellers usually ship on certain days of the week so you may have to give it a few days. 

Honored Contributor

You can contact the seller directly and inquire.

There could be some personal issues or illnesses that have prevented shipping.

Try contacting the seller before ebay and try to work it out directly first.

Honored Contributor

It should have an “expected by” in the listing before you purchase. 

Honored Contributor

@Mominohio I e mailed her - she has not responded.

Honored Contributor

@Bonanzajellybean wrote:

It should have an “expected by” in the listing before you purchase. 

@GenXmuse

@151949

Exactly. I always check this before purchasing. You should be able to check to see when it will ship or when to expect delivery. All sorts of reasons exist for them giving different times. You can’t expect them all to be the same. 

Esteemed Contributor

If they have really good Feedback....I wouldn't worry....give it a couple of days

Honored Contributor

I order from ebay quite often.

99.9% of the time I have had great service. There has only been a handful to time where the service was really bad.

I had one sale (can’t remember what I purchased). after 2 weeks of waiting to even acknowledge my order I finally read the details closely. She only mailed out items once per month. I would have to wait another 2 weeks for my order to even mail. I did send her an email asking for money back and to forget about my order. she did send me a refund. 

Esteemed Contributor

I would look at their info and see what time frame they give for shipping. Some sellers say they will SHIP 7-10 days from the order date (not that you will receive it within 7-10 days). I always make sure I read that info to see if they do mention it and I wouldn't dare of complaining to Ebay until I have checked that out. I would also not expect an email on a Sat or Sunday either but I give vendors 48 hrs to respond to me even if I send emails on a week day.

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
JFK
Esteemed Contributor

@151949 wrote:

Thanks everyone. Apparently the seller is in communication enough to accept the payment from pay pal, so I feel they should have somehow acknowledged to me they got the order.

The seller isn't in communications with Paypal to accept payment @151949. It is automatic. How long ago did you write the email and what does her shipping info say in regards to how quickly they ship after receiving an order?

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
JFK
Esteemed Contributor

@151949 wrote:

@Mominohio I e mailed her - she has not responded.

@151949- by any chance, could the seller live in California near the mudslides? This country is going through several catastrophes, and your seller may be part of one of them.

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett