Trusted Contributor

I only recently heard of Poshmark.  I am a huge fan of Fossil purses, and my niece told me about Poshmark.  I am only interested in buying new purses, and I did find a fairly large selection, but I'm hesitant to order, as I don't know much about Poshmark, and some reviews I read were negative, as people have been duped and were sold knockoff brands.

Does anyone here have an experience buying from Poshmark?  Are the sellers reliable and trustworthy? 

Honored Contributor

@Sue98

I have bought and do buy from Poshmark.

The company and sellers have been reliable and trustworthy, in my case.

Due to less satisfying experience, here’s what I would do differently:

ask for measurements before plunking down your payment

ask specifically if there are stains or defects 

Poshmark has an overall guarantee that if you receive an item that doesn’t meet the promised description, the company will refund your purchase.

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

Re: Buying from Poshmark?

[ Edited ]

Never shopped from them, but we have a Fossil store at our mall.  My sister has at least one of their bags.  

Fossil has their own site.

Respected Contributor

Purchased a variety of items from Poshmark.  Only one incident where I paid for the item and never received it.  Kept trying to contact the seller with no luck.  Reported it and received an instant credit.

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Nope.

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Trusted Contributor

I purchased a bag from Poshmark about a year ago and was very happy.  What I liked best was that they didn't release the money to the seller until I had received the item and confirmed that it was as represented and I wanted to keep it.

I wouldn't hesitate to buy something again.

Valued Contributor

I buy and sell on Poshmark. I find it super easy, but agree, if you want more pics of something, just ask Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Aboit Fossil bags.....When I worked at Dillard's many moons ago, we sold Fossil bags.  They were pretty expensive at that time.   I never purchased one of them.

Contributor

@LTT1 wrote:

@Sue98

I have bought and do buy from Poshmark.

The company and sellers have been reliable and trustworthy, in my case.

Due to less satisfying experience, here’s what I would do differently:

ask for measurements before plunking down your payment

ask specifically if there are stains or defects 

Poshmark has an overall guarantee that if you receive an item that doesn’t meet the promised description, the company will refund your purchase.

Very helpful! Thanks! Smiley Happy