Honored Contributor

Buying Sites Like Etsy And Zully

I've only recently gotten into these sites since I've had the time.  A couple of times when I click on a product on google images, I get led to these sites.

Which do you like the best and why?

Honored Contributor

Re: Buying Sites Like Etsy And Zully

I've gotten several things from Etsy - so far so good.  I like Etsy products becuase they are largely unique/handmade. 

Zulilly - I tried to like it a few years ago and couldn't.

Respected Contributor

Valued Contributor

I love Etsy.  I collect depression glass and can always find something to add to my collection at very fair and reasonable prices.  They also have plenty of beautiful vintage jewelry and vendors who make hand made jewelry items.  Every single seller I've ever dealt with has been responsive and they ship very quickly.  If you're into vintage clothes, you can find those too.  Ruby Lane is similar for vintage collectables, clothing and jewelry, but no hand made items.

Formerly posted as LuLuBelle

Remember to spay and neuter your pets

Honored Contributor

I buy from Etsy for the same reason as MJ.  The items are handcrafted and more unique.  I have found some really cool things on Etsy.

I'm just not a Zulilly fan.    

Honored Contributor

I have been pleased with Etsy very good quality of items and quick to do my special order and get right out to me.  Utah and CA. to here in Texas.

Sellers wrote back a couple of times to make sure I was pleased and sent coupons for further orders.

Zuilily have yet to try but check their site usually each day. 

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Honored Contributor

I like etsy, never had a problem, have bought from zuilly, must say they have been fair,i got 3 shirts from them,they did not fit,they told me to donate them.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Valued Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

I've only recently gotten into these sites since I've had the time.  A couple of times when I click on a product on google images, I get led to these sites.

Which do you like the best and why?

Hi @ECBG I signed up for an account at Zulilly, but didn't use it, so I cancelled.

My daughter is on ETSY. She sells items that she makes in her woodshop. My atatar is one of them. You can see it better if you click on it. Here's my favorite that she makes.

home of the free.jpg

Honored Contributor

I love Etsy, I have bought many handmade seasonal items on Etsy over the years, and have always had great results!  Never used Zulily!

Respected Contributor

I've found some really nice things on Etsy.   I can browse that site for hours. Lol

Zulily is not my thing.  I find it very annoying