Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Butterball Fully Cooked Whole Oven Baked Turkey was easy and tastes great in sandwiches.

Wow what a great idea! I wish I had known about this before. We got to another family members home for the holidays and I do miss having a turkey for leftovers but don't want to have to hassle with cooking one.

I will look for this option for Christmas.

Honored Contributor

Re: Butterball Fully Cooked Whole Oven Baked Turkey was easy and tastes great in sandwiches.

@Spurt wrote:

Our grocery store chain, HEBs offers fully cooked roasted Turkey breast every week and they are perfect for Turkey sandwiches...they taste delicious....

@Spurt 

we have some local grocery stores that offer roasted turkey breast also and can do a thicker slice on it for you. i get it numerous times a year because it is so delicious and fresh......and yes, perfect for turkey sandwiches!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

Sounds good, but I don’t find turkey a “hassle” to cook. I have always used cook’n bags. The turkey cooks fully in less time with no batting. It browns  beautifully, and is juicy, I brush it with butter before baking and pour in some chicken broth fir moisture and to create more drippings for gravy. 

Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

@Spurt wrote:

Our grocery store chain, HEBs offers fully cooked roasted Turkey breast every week and they are perfect for Turkey sandwiches...they taste delicious....

@Spurt 

we have some local grocery stores that offer roasted turkey breast also and can do a thicker slice on it for you. i get it numerous times a year because it is so delicious and fresh......and yes, perfect for turkey sandwiches!

@sunshine45 

The whole roasted Turkey breast is so much better than just getting it sliced from the deli....Either alone on a plate or in sandwiches (cold or hot) its delicious!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
New Contributor

Because of my crazy work schedule this year, I'll be trying this turkey for first time on Thanksgiving Day to save time, so I hope its delicious🤞🏾 (my backup plan is my "tried and true" roasted turkey breast which I know is delicious.)