Respected Contributor

Re: Burglary Suspect Hiding In Lake Gets Eaten By Alligator

@Peaches McPhee wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

This reminds me of the burglar stuck in a chimney last week and was killed when the homeowner, unaware of someone being stuck in his chimney, lit a fire and the burglar died.

Can you image the horror of being a home owner and somebody is roasted alive in your chimney?   I just can't even imagine this . .  .

Well, one could always get out the barbeque sauce!!

Valued Contributor

@Peaches McPhee wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

This reminds me of the burglar stuck in a chimney last week and was killed when the homeowner, unaware of someone being stuck in his chimney, lit a fire and the burglar died.

Can you image the horror of being a home owner and somebody is roasted alive in your chimney?   I just can't even imagine this . .  .

No, I can't imagine it.  Nor can I imagine what kind of  person thinks it's funny or "justice:.

You have sacrificed nothing and no one.
Esteemed Contributor

Good for him. He got what he deserved.

Honored Contributor

@Maudelynn wrote:

Gross. Reveling in the violent death of another human being who's crime is stealing is disgusting. 

@Maudelynn@  It's his own dang fault. If he hadn't been committing a crime, he wouldn't have been eaten by an allegator.  I love poetic justice.  I'm only sad for the alligator, as @Preds first pointed out.

Respected Contributor

And they walk among us.  No accounting for stupid.

Respected Contributor

@fortune wrote:

@SANNA wrote:

Too bad all the terrorists cannot get on a paradise express by spontaneous  , simultaneous combustion.

Or maybe God will switch the virgins with alligators!!!

👍🏻👏🏻😀  So funny!!!!

Regular Contributor

A person who takes satisfaction or finds humor in the violet death of another human being is certainly no better morally than the burglar.

Honored Contributor

@VCamp2748 wrote:

And they walk among us.  No accounting for stupid.

@DoneTryin  Not exactly sure who/what you are reference here, since you didn't quote anything in particular.  ??????

Regular Contributor

Sorry, meant to say violent death.

Valued Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Maudelynn wrote:

Gross. Reveling in the violent death of another human being who's crime is stealing is disgusting. 

@Maudelynn@  It's his own dang fault. If he hadn't been committing a crime, he wouldn't have been eaten by an allegator.  I love poetic justice.  I'm only sad for the alligator, as @Preds first pointed out.

It is not poetic justice or justice it all.  It is cruel and meanspirited to laugh about. 

Hope you and yours are never,ever in a situation where you're faced with having to commit a crime to survive.  You don't know anything about that poor man, but you've appointed yourself judge and jury.  How christian of you.

You have sacrificed nothing and no one.