Honored Contributor

Burglary Suspect Hiding In Lake Gets Eaten By Alligator

[ Edited ]

Ahhhhh....there is some justice in the world....Karma came back and bit this guy - literally!

This reminds me of the burglar stuck in a chimney last week and was killed when the homeowner, unaware of someone being stuck in his chimney, lit a fire and the burglar died.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/12/08/burglary-suspect-hides-in-florida-lake-where-gator-eats-him/?in...

Honored Contributor

Re: Burglary Suspect Hiding In Lake Gets Eaten By Alligator

Crime doesn't pay!  Made me mad that they put down the gator.  Wasn't his fault he ate bad meat. Smiley Sad

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Respected Contributor

Love it!

Laura loves cats!
Honored Contributor

@Preds wrote:

Crime doesn't pay!  Made me mad that they put down the gator.  Wasn't his fault he ate bad meat. Smiley Sad

@Preds I know it!! He was just being an alligator in his natural habitat! He didn't do anything wrong.  In fact, he saved the State of Florida a lot of money (trial, jail, probably public defender....etc.). 

Super Contributor

@Preds wrote:

I totally agree. The idiot got what he deserved IMO! Poor gator! Smiley Sad

Respected Contributor

Too bad all the terrorists cannot get on a paradise express by spontaneous  , simultaneous combustion.

Super Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Preds wrote:

@Preds I know it!! He was just being an alligator in his natural habitat! He didn't do anything wrong.  In fact, he saved the State of Florida a lot of money (trial, jail, probably public defender....etc.). 

You are so right Pearley. That poor gator doing what gators do, in THEIR enviroment paid the ultimate price, but, doing so did save the State a ton of money!

Valued Contributor

Gross. Reveling in the violent death of another human being who's crime is stealing is disgusting. 

You have sacrificed nothing and no one.
Respected Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

This reminds me of the burglar stuck in a chimney last week and was killed when the homeowner, unaware of someone being stuck in his chimney, lit a fire and the burglar died.

Can you image the horror of being a home owner and somebody is roasted alive in your chimney?   I just can't even imagine this . .  .

-- pro-aging --

Rochester, New York
Respected Contributor

@SANNA wrote:

Too bad all the terrorists cannot get on a paradise express by spontaneous  , simultaneous combustion.

Or maybe God will switch the virgins with alligators!!!