Honored Contributor

Re: Burger King Goes Halloween

@Preds wrote:

@NoelSeven wrote:

@Preds wrote:

I put Montreal Steak Seasoning on just about everything, too @NoelSeven!  DH and I love it.

Preds, I see they have one now for chicken, I haven't tried that one yet, but I kinda think Montreal seasoning can't be topped Smiley LOL

I bought the one for chicken @NoelSeven, but we haven't tried it yet.  Keep using the steak ... on chicken, chops, steak, eggs, fish,.....  LOL  Can't beat it!

LOL, we're ADDICTED!

A Thrill Of Hope The Weary World Rejoices
Honored Contributor

@FindingMyJoy wrote:

I think it's a fun idea. Kudos to the company for trying something new and different!! Especially like the idea that the coloring is from a food item not a fake color dye.  If I would go to a Burger King, may try it.

I like your attitude, FindingMyJoy, and your name Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

I LOVE Halloween so the minute I saw the add I knew there was one of these in my near future. DH and I stopped there yesterday and we both agreed (amazing!) that this was the BEST fast food burger we have ever had. Going back tomorrow for MORE! Hope they keep it on the menu all year! 

Honored Contributor

For What It's Worth...

Breakfast this morning is the new Barbara's Pumpkin Puffins and sliced fruit.

It tastes just like pumpkin without the heavy pumpkin spice so many products have.  This is my first try of Puffins, I also got it in peanut butter flavor.  Both found at Target.

I also got the new pumpkin Oreos at Target, tried two last night.  I liked them a lot, different and imo they really did taste like pumpkin pie.

Honored Contributor

@silkyk wrote:

I LOVE Halloween so the minute I saw the add I knew there was one of these in my near future. DH and I stopped there yesterday and we both agreed (amazing!) that this was the BEST fast food burger we have ever had. Going back tomorrow for MORE! Hope they keep it on the menu all year! 

Great review, THANKS! Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I read on another board after eating it....

TMI<~~~~~~~~~~~

Spoiler
neon green ....ewwwww

They could be lying. 

Esteemed Contributor

I picked up one today for lunch (minus onion and tomato)  while running errands and getting groceries.  It was very good.  I'd get one again!!

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown