Honored Contributor

Re: Burger King Goes Halloween

I put Montreal Steak Seasoning on just about everything, too @NoelSeven!  DH and I love it.

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@NoelSeven wrote:

@missy1 wrote:

@shoptilyadropagain wrote:

I'm not that much into Halloween but I would try this.  I always put A1 on my burgers anyway.  (is it made with A1 or Worcestershire Sauce?  I've seen both mentioned here.)

I am a A-1 fan too. McDonald's  used to have a  yummy Angus swiss and mushroom burger, and I would get gome and smother A1 on it.

I only buy the A1 thick and  hearty flavor.

Thanks for that idea and the info that A1 has a thick & hearty.

The only thing different that I add to my home burgers are Montreal Steak seasoning, I love that stuff.

The thick and hearty is less tangy then the original A1. I am a Lawry's  Seasoned  Salt fan, on meats.

Honored Contributor

@Preds wrote:

I put Montreal Steak Seasoning on just about everything, too @NoelSeven!  DH and I love it.

Preds, I see they have one now for chicken, I haven't tried that one yet, but I kinda think Montreal seasoning can't be topped Smiley LOL

A Thrill Of Hope The Weary World Rejoices
Honored Contributor

@missy1 wrote:

The thick and hearty is less tangy then the original A1. I am a Lawry's  Season  Salt fan, on meats.

Oh, good!  I don't do that well with "tangy," which usually translates to acidic.

A Thrill Of Hope The Weary World Rejoices
Esteemed Contributor

@missy1 wrote:

@shoptilyadropagain wrote:

I'm not that much into Halloween but I would try this.  I always put A1 on my burgers anyway.  (is it made with A1 or Worcestershire Sauce?  I've seen both mentioned here.)

I am a A-1 fan too. McDonald's  used to have a  yummy Angus swiss and mushroom burger, and I would get home and smother A1 on it.

I only buy the A1 thick and  hearty flavor.

I didn't know (or rather, just didn't pay attention and notice) that A1 had a thick & hearty version.  I don't need any A1 at the moment but I'll definitely look for it the next time I need it.

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Esteemed Contributor

I saw that on FB. Anything to make a buck! lol. I dont eat at fast food places. Too much fat, grease, and salt.

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make~ The Beatles
Honored Contributor

@Shorty2U wrote:

I saw that on FB. Anything to make a buck! lol. I dont eat at fast food places. Too much fat, grease, and salt.

I admit I love fast food, for the most part. I don't like how I feel after-TMI... So, I try to limit it, bring it home, and don't leave the house.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

The tv how The Chew, had the host eating this burger today. Mario seemed to really like it.

Esteemed Contributor

I saw this commercial today. This doesn't look appetizing at all, but then again I don't think the regular sandwich without the black bun looks appetizing either.

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
JFK
Trusted Contributor

To my eyes this is beyond unappetizing.