Esteemed Contributor

Re: Burger King Goes Halloween

I thought maybe they used pumpernickel bread?.... but, what I read here was worse. This does not appeal to me at all. Bordering on disgusting to me. Pass for me.

Respected Contributor

Since I do not live in Japan, no worries about eating one of these buns there. Will say, however, I took two great grands to  Burger King yesterday and we got this Burger - Quite frankly all of us really liked the bun, what can I say. I was pleasantly surprised about how good it tasted.

Honored Contributor

@Winifred wrote:

Since I do not live in Japan, no worries about eating one of these buns there. Will say, however, I took two great grands to  Burger King yesterday and we got this Burger - Quite frankly all of us really liked the bun, what can I say. I was pleasantly surprised about how good it tasted.

That's nice to hear!  Smiley Happy  It's a fun idea, I saw DD's pix. the wrapping and crown of bones would be a kick for some kids.

A Thrill Of Hope The Weary World Rejoices
Respected Contributor

Fries to go with that burger?

15125.jpg

Esteemed Contributor

I'm not that much into Halloween but I would try this.  I always put A1 on my burgers anyway.  (is it made with A1 or Worcestershire Sauce?  I've seen both mentioned here.)

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Honored Contributor

@SaRina wrote:

Fries to go with that burger?

15125.jpg

Those are fun!  Thanks for the pix Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@Winifred wrote:

Good to hear Winifred.

I would try this burger. I like both A1 and Worcestershire, so I would be interested to see how that translates onto a bun.

A few years back, BK had a limited offering of a caramel and bacon sundae.  It was awesome!  I was sad to see it go.  I like trying unusual things

~Enough is enough~
Honored Contributor

@shoptilyadropagain wrote:

I'm not that much into Halloween but I would try this.  I always put A1 on my burgers anyway.  (is it made with A1 or Worcestershire Sauce?  I've seen both mentioned here.)

When I first read about it, the report from TODAY said Worcestershire, but the ad itself says A1 and I'm seeing other people say A1,

I think you'll have to try one and tell us for sure Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I am a A-1 fan too. McDonald's  used to have a  yummy Angus swiss and mushroom burger, and I would get home and smother A1 on it.

I only buy the A1 thick and  hearty flavor.

Honored Contributor

@missy1 wrote:

I am a A-1 fan too. McDonald's  used to have a  yummy Angus swiss and mushroom burger, and I would get gome and smother A1 on it.

I only buy the A1 thick and  hearty flavor.

Thanks for that idea and the info that A1 has a thick & hearty.

The only thing different that I add to my home burgers are Montreal Steak seasoning, I love that stuff.