Honored Contributor

Very hot today.  Temps in upper 90's with high humidity.  Will reach over 100F tomorrow.  This is the 4th day in a row for us with extreme heat. We had a very brief break yesterday morning with lower humidity.  But that changed back that afternoon. Next week will continue hot, but with daily chance of storms.  Normally this is middle Atlantic weather.  A humid, stormy season from May through August.  Reaches it's peak in June and slowly dissipates afterwards.  But with extreme temp, it's pretty uncomfortable. 

Respected Contributor

In New York, we are getting "Heat Advisory" warnings.  It is brutal and with the high humidity, it feels like 105 degrees.  Cooling Centers are opening all over the city and suburbs.  It will be worse tomorrow, with the heat wave ending by Monday night.

Respected Contributor

We're having a nasty heat wave where I live in PA. The developer just laid sod here on Thursday, so we residents are are watering to keep it from drying out. I feel like running through the sprinkler to keep cool when I'm out there. Lol

Respected Contributor

Temps over 100 here in the Midwest. Stay safe and cool in this weather everyone !

Trusted Contributor

It's in the 90's and very humid here in Illinois.   This has not been a good summer as it's been above average temperatures and lots of humidity most of the summer. I typically enjoy going to fairs, car shows, outdoor concerts, etc., but have done none this year! Looking forward to fall.

Honored Contributor

We've had at or near 100° every day for the past week in Albuquerque.  This coming week, our seasonal monsoon returns with a varying chance of rain every day so we'll cool off with temps in 80s.  How sweet that'll be!

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

It's 95 in VA, and humid! It's been hot  all week and probably next. 
  I only take longer dog walks in the early morning and shorter in between. Hot cement isn't good for paws! 
  It's a good time not to cook! 
   🥵🧋🧊🍦🍨

Respected Contributor

Re: Brutal heat

[ Edited ]

I'm in Pa. and it's been hot and humid since Tues. and will continue into tomorrow. Right now it's 94. Monday may hit 90, but not sure yet.

Esteemed Contributor

Enjoying the pool

Have been watering my vegetable & flower  garden

Esteemed Contributor

Same in Connecticut, brutally hot. Tomorrow is supposed to be the hottest day of the year. 😬