Honored Contributor

Brooke Mueller (dating PTR) is in Psych Ward

Charlie Sheen's ex, Brooke Mueller, has been hospitalized for some sort of psychiatric evaluation after allegedly striking her children while under the influence of something. 

Law enforcement sources tell us, a woman claiming to be Brooke's mom asked troopers from the Utah Highway Patrol to find her daughter to determine if she was mentally unstable. We're told troopers spotted Brooke on Interstate 15 near Nephi, Utah, a small town 83 miles from Salt Lake City.

Troopers found Brooke in an SUV with the 7-year-old twins and their nanny.

The troopers took Brooke to a hospital and the kids were taken away and will be released to an undisclosed family member.

TMZ broke the story, witnesses claim they saw Brooke beating her kids at a car wash earlier in the day. 

http://www.tmz.com/2016/11/16/brooke-mueller-hospitalized-welfare-check-kids/?adid=hero3

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

Re: Brooke Mueller (dating PTR) is in Psych Ward

That's really sad.  I know Brooke Mueller has had issues with addiction in the past.  A few years ago, Denise Richards, who was formerly married to Charlie Sheen, (and who is the father of Brooke Mueller's twins) had temporary guardianship of Brooke and Charlie's kids.  Although that seemed odd, I remember having a lot of respect for Denise for wanting to care for the kids.  (I'm not sure why Brooke's mother didn't get guardianship).  I hope Brooke gets the help she needs, and I hope the kids will be okay.  Very sad.

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Honored Contributor

Very sad! I remember when Denise Richards had that reality show, and they talked about how Brooke needed help, and I remember her going into rehab, but obviously didn't work for her that time.....I hope she gets the help that she needs for herself and her children's sake.....

QVC Customer Care

Honored Contributor

She is a mess- an addict that has been in rehab 20+ times.Those poor kids!! She also showed up at a bar barefoot with her twins in tow! How in the world she even got her kids back I have no idea. But between her and CS, those kids don't have a fighting chance to turn out "normal". I feel sorry for those kids.

Well, PTR's divorce makes sense now why such a drastic change in his appearance.

Esteemed Contributor

Who is PTR?

Back when Denise Richards was keeping Brooke's kids (when she was in rehab), I read that they were ALREADY so out-of-control she had to call in someone else to take them, for the safety of her OWN kids!!!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@YorkieonmyPillow wrote:

Who is PTR?

Back when Denise Richards was keeping Brooke's kids (when she was in rehab), I read that they were ALREADY so out-of-control she had to call in someone else to take them, for the safety of her OWN kids!!!

@YorkieonmyPillow

PTR = Phillip Thomas Roth. The twins were not only abusive to Denise's girls, but the family pets as well.

That's definitely a red flag.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

Wow how old are these twins? Why don't the grandparents intervene?

Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

Wow how old are these twins? Why don't the grandparents intervene?

They might be elderly and not able to cope with them. I have read they are a handful

Respected Contributor

I am reading the headline thinking who are these people?

I wouldn't focus worrying on somebody who when we wake up tomorrow has no difference in our life.

If anything say a little prayer...psych issues these days are still major stigma..in addition to dealing with these issues.

I often think..for the Grace of God Go I.....