Esteemed Contributor

Re: Britney Spears Unloads at Today's Hearing!

My daughter and I were talking about this the other day. She is the same age as Brittney and has seen the Instragram pictures and other things she posts.

As we were talking about the hearing she made a good point. She said the way she dresses, does her hair, wears chockers and her bikinis also the way she speaks reminds her of someone that has "aged out" at 15. Her point being that when she was fifteen there were styles then and certain things you did.

I thought it was a good point. And, she also believes she should have a third person be her conservator if she needs one. Some of the points she made at her hearing seemed to be a rant and childish.

Her manager sent a letter to whoever is in charge saying he is resigning as he recalls Brittney saying she was retiring and not performing anymore.

There is definitely more to this whole story.

Honored Contributor

Re: Britney Spears Unloads at Today's Hearing!

@Linmo wrote:

I agree that it is a mess.  Her father is not the conservator for her person, only for her business.  Mom, dad and brother all receive monies from her estate.  Her sister, Jamie Lynne, does not.  The person who controls the conservatorship for Britney's personal self is Jodi Montgomery.  She oversees the medication and other personal decisions regarding Britney's body.  Britney wanted Jodi appointed a couple of years ago, but now seems unhappy with everyone.

Maybe it's hard to pick a person in your youth, who gets to 'oversee the medication and other personal decisions' regarding your body.

Kind of like picking a significant other and then wanting out or a divorce.  

But, really, much different.