Valued Contributor

Re: British Succession of Willliam dies before he becomes King

beach-mom wrote:

Camilla COULD be "Queen Camilla," especially if Charles wants her to be called that. Or she could be HRH The Princess Consort. 

Beachmom,  You just ruined my lunch~!   ;-)

@beach-mom

Honored Contributor

No one feels a certain kind of sympathy for all of the parties in Charles and Diana's tragic marriage? 

I do. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SharkE wrote:

Real funny on today's GMA they had the British guy on there doing the run down and how poor Harry keeps getting pushed further and further down with all of Kate's kids.

He said Harry doesn't give a fig and is delighted he's # 6 and once he slips down to # 7 he won't have to ask the Queen's permission to marry. He can marry whom ever he chooses.

Right now when QE the II is deceased

Charles

William

George

Charlotte

New baby

Harry   guess his kids before it would go back to charles brothers.

Then, I suppose it would resort back to Charles's brothers and I guess Princess Royal, Anne.  If Kate has a 4th ! Then, Harry , will be a free man

LOL

Gonna be a lot of folks on the Civil List to support if Kate keeps at it.

What I can't wait to see is if Charles makes Camilla Queen or she gets some kind of consort title.

She will probably become a Consort. It's always a direct line to the throne, if Charles had no heirs, it would go to the oldest sibling of Charles and if that person was dead, would be passed to that person's heirs and so on.

Read about Queen Victoria, as she was not a direct in line heir as well-- various uncles had no heirs or had died.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Esteemed Contributor

I may be wrong but in my opinion I think the further down the food chain Harry goes the happier he becomes.  I get the feeling he has no interest in being King and just wants to live his life a free man to do what he wants to do.  Can anyone blame him?

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Honored Contributor

@bittersweet wrote:

@beach-mom wrote:

Camilla COULD be "Queen Camilla," especially if Charles wants her to be called that. Or she could be HRH The Princess Consort. 

Beachmom,  You just ruined my lunch~!   ;-)

@beach-mom

LOL @mercyMe! I ruined my own too! Can you imagine?!? 

😨

Honored Contributor

It's George, then Charlotte, then the new baby, then Harry.   

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@violann wrote:

No one feels a certain kind of sympathy for all of the parties in Charles and Diana's tragic marriage? 

I do. 

sadness and sympathy for sure. this is why i dont often post on these "royal" threads.

not sure why there is so much "hate" on here for camilla.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@Lindsays Grandma wrote:

I may be wrong but in my opinion I think the further down the food chain Harry goes the happier he becomes.  I get the feeling he has no interest in being King and just wants to live his life a free man to do what he wants to do.  Can anyone blame him?

@Lindsays Grandma

I don't know why anyone in their right mind would want to be king.   JMO

Honored Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@Lindsays Grandma wrote:

@Lindsays Grandma

I don't know why anyone in their right mind would want to be king.   JMO

Or want to be president, @Tinkrbl44😳