Occasional Contributor

Bring on the Happiness for Beauty Junkie!

If there is anything I've learned over the years about Beauty Junkie - it's that she has a heart the size of the world, she would never turn her back on any furbaby that needed her prayers and she LOVES animal stories. So dry up the tears and let's help out our friend by posting FUNNY animal stories to cheer her up.

Beauty - did I tell you that I sorta like dressing up my furbabies? Well, you've seen the pixs so you know it's true. So last Xmas -as usual -I put a little hat on Morgan so I could take her pix for my holiday scrapbook page. She didn't really care for it but went along anyway because she knows how happy it makes me. So a few days later I went to a friends house for dinner (Morgan goes everywhere with me) and we were sitting down eating when the host looked over my shoulder and gasped. Out loud. I thought someone had broken in because the look on her face was pure shock. Yeah...well...I should have known..... Morgan had gone exploring and found the homeowner's new Xmas present - a beautiful hat. Evidently she decided that it would make me happy to see her in a hat. It had been sitting on a low bench so she just went under it and "Bam" - she was wearing it. Or...I should have said she was "rockin' it!". LOL It wasn't on perfectly but it was still cute and funny. And me - no camera. But I'll always have the mental image of Morgan in the hat and my friend in shock. Furbabies...whatcha going to do???