Honored Contributor

Re: Brian Laundrie, Human Remains Found With His Possessions

Since this is major news, hoping this thread stays in tact.

No trial, etc.

RIP dear Gabby.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Esteemed Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

@mom2four0418 wrote:

@Judaline wrote:

@jellyBEAN wrote:

We really won't know for certain until they examine these remains and the dental records.  I do hope its him so this case can be closed and laid to rest.

Just imagine how long that's going to take. They still haven't found out if she was murdered. They said strangulation was the cause and that they would be finding out if it was homicide. (when might that be and do you think she strangled herself?)

Her death was ruled a homicide weeks ago.

Last I read, they didn't know if it was hands, or a rope, or an accidental choking. TV probably said more and I've missed it.

@Judaline you can't accidentally choke yourself.  Unless you are talking about choking to death from food or object in your throat.  That's not what the coroner's are saying.  She was asphyxiated.  That might have been some off the cuff commentary you read or heard.  The COD is homocide for Gabby.

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life
Trusted Contributor

Wow John Walsh was way off base with this case. He said no way was he at that reserve. He thought he was in Mexico. He also thought he would never kill himself.
Although we still don't know if he killed himself or the animals got him.
Esteemed Contributor

Wow, I'm just catching up and it is confirmed that it is his remains?  Wow.  We are never going to know the truth unless he told someone else and they tell it.  Then it's heresay.  

I was hoping for some justice for her.  We have to wait for the ME to give us his cause of death in order to determine if foul play had a hand in his death.  So, more waiting for us....

Sad

Esteemed Contributor

@bobby5 wrote:
Wow John Walsh was way off base with this case. He said no way was he at that reserve. He thought he was in Mexico. He also thought he would never kill himself.
Although we still don't know if he killed himself or the animals got him.

@bobby5  Walsh wasn't the only one with escaping the country theories.  We do have to wait for the ME.

Trusted Contributor

just watched a live conference.. they said its sad, but they think the case is closed.. unless there is evidence in the notebook they found.. wow.. 3 weeks of my life i wont get back.. lol... all my time invested in this lol... and this ending is horrible. no answers its apparently over.. now back to my life lol

Esteemed Contributor

@bonnie f wrote:

just watched a live conference.. they said its sad, but they think the case is closed.. unless there is evidence in the notebook they found.. wow.. 3 weeks of my life i wont get back.. lol... all my time invested in this lol... and this ending is horrible. no answers its apparently over.. now back to my life lol

I hope they rethink the case is closed nonsense.  This, considering other bodies were found.  Do we know the causes of those other deaths?  If they were by natural causes and they are sure there is no serial murderer on the lose, then they should say case closed.  They should wait for the ME's report though @bonnie f 

Honored Contributor

i called it......i said he was no longer on this earth.

now we may never know what exactly happened.....and two young people are gone.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@gertrudecloset wrote:

Wow, I'm just catching up and it is confirmed that it is his remains?  Wow.  We are never going to know the truth unless he told someone else and they tell it.  Then it's heresay.  

I was hoping for some justice for her.  We have to wait for the ME to give us his cause of death in order to determine if foul play had a hand in his death.  So, more waiting for us....

Sad

IMO this is justice for her. An eye for an eye...however it happens.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

What a waste of 2 young lives.  It's a shame anyway you look at it.  RIP Gabby.  💔😥🙏

I would give everything I own just to have you back again.......David Gates of Bread