Honored Contributor

Re: Brian Laundrie, Human Remains Found With His Possessions

@MamaWick @So are you saying he faked his own death and his parents helped?

Respected Contributor

We really won't know for certain until they examine these remains and the dental records.  I do hope its him so this case can be closed and laid to rest.

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Trusted Contributor

There are so many rumors and conflicting reports right now, it is impossible to know the truth at this point. I haven't seen any reports that say the parents found any remains, only that the father found Brian's backpack in the swampy area.  Really? I also heard on the news that the whole area had been closed after his disappearance and was re-opened only this morning. So it re-opens and the father goes straight to the area where he knew his son had been, and finds his backpack? Hard to believe any of this and not think the parents are involved in some way. 

Honored Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@MamaWick wrote:

JMO...it's not him.  It's a body he acquired and the remains are minimal.  Any DNA will be from his parents who helped him do this thus making it look like it is him.  JMO.  And yes, I have a wild imagination. 

@MamaWick  Where did he acquire a body?

@proudlyfromNJ 

My thoughts exactly..... is there a 'Corpses-R-Us'?

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Esteemed Contributor

@Mindy D. Yep...but my imagination is definitely off the charts tonight.  I want him alive to answer questions. 

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Trusted Contributor

@MamaWick

You need to start writing murder mysteries!
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@MamaWick   This was my husband's comment as we were following today's news...guess he has a wild imagination tooSmiley Wink

@MamaWick wrote:

JMO...it's not him.  It's a body he acquired and the remains are minimal.  Any DNA will be from his parents who helped him do this thus making it look like it is him.  JMO.  And yes, I have a wild imagination. 

Trusted Contributor

Will/can the parents be charged for obstruction?  They have been less than forthcoming.  

Valued Contributor

@MamaWick wrote:

Agreed @MamaWick  If it has anything to do with him, it will all be planted evidence to allow him to escape elsewhere or gain a new identity.

Honored Contributor

Wait on forensics.