Honored Contributor

Re: Brian Laundrie Autopsy Results

His suicide does not automatically equate with guilt.

And again, I totally concur that the manner of death for Gabby plus the known volatile relationship between Gabby and Brian indicate he did murder her.

His suicide could be sorrow at what he did or fear of conviction and jail.

We will never know.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

If he didn't kill her then who did? Are the officials still looking for suspect(s)?

Honored Contributor

I can't help wondering, due to the fact that the evidence was probably compromised quite a bit from being in water at some point (?), how they were able to establish suicide as the manner of death.

(just curious)

Trusted Contributor

I don't think the skull deteriorates that fast. I would imagine there would be an entrance and exit wound still visible.
Honored Contributor

Could it be that a certain somebody/somebodies allegedly took the gun ?  

If LE cannot find the gun, then it could be a possibility.

Guns are heavy and wouldn't float away, imo.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

@JamandBread wrote:
I don't think the skull deteriorates that fast. I would imagine there would be an entrance and exit wound still visible.

Skulls last hundreds if not thousands of years out in the elements. Ancient archaeological finds have proven that.

Honored Contributor

I don't think he actually meant to take her life, but I think he's responsible. I'm just guessing, but I think she probably wanted to end things. We know he was abusive, and he probably lost his temper and lost control when he strangled her. Either that, or it was one of those "if I can't have you nobody else will." But deep down he loved her, which explains the small cross they found by her.

He got back to Florida and couldn't live with the knowledge of what he had done to someone he loved.

@Kachina624 said it perfectly. A tragedy for two families that didn't need to happen.

Trusted Contributor

IMO the preponderance of evidence that we know of, would lead to that Brian did kill Gabby.

Maybe a gun was found with Brian and the FBI held that information close to their vest. Maybe there was more than just his jaw found too.

This is such a sad story and two families will never be the same. My wish is that more women see the signs and red flags of abuse and get out. Run, don't walk.

The video a few days ago of the football player attacking the mother of his son was horrendous. I could have vomited.

Esteemed Contributor

Coward......and what happened to the gun?

Super Contributor

While this is a tragedy for all concerned, the guilty, the innocent, the victim, the perp, loved ones of all the above, I don't get why this has captured the nation's interest.

People go mIssing all the time, every single day, and you rarely hear about it.  It's even more rare to hear about it, if the victim is a POC.

Perhaps I am cynical (I'll 'own' that), but if the victim weren't young, White, and pretty, we likely never would have heard about this.

I can't help but thing about the loved ones of the missing that we DON'T hear about, that AREN'T splashed all over TV for weeks on end, that DON'T have Netflix series made about them.