Honored Contributor

Re: Brian Laundrie Admist Killing Gabby Petito

[ Edited ]

Glad he took his own life, i remember those on here that  thought he did not kill her, it was just common sense ,from the beginning ,that he did,i feel so bad that happened to gabby ,his parents should face charges.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

@goldensrbest   Nobody said he didn't kill her.  Some posters said while the circumstances pointed to his murdering her, the whole situation was not conclusive AT THE TIME.

There is a great difference between speculating on circumstantial evidence and a final determination that he did, indeed, murder her.

The only thing that matters is that Gabby is dead, we know conclusively that Brian killed her, and that he is now dead, too.

Being "right" isn't even on the radar.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Respected Contributor

@Duckncover wrote:

Today I heard they still investigating the parents. I still think their beahavuor was strange. The fact they found the notebook within minutes of going to the woody area seems odd to me, and there must be something the authorities are still investigating about them. 

@Duckncover, They found it in the area that was a favorite of his to camp. The parents had told law enforcement this information from the beginning. The authorities made the decision to search the deep uninhabitable areas. The Myakka area made much more sense. I have hiked there many times. It does have some dangers but it is a frequently visited place by people that enjoy the outdoors. His parents followed legal advice and since there was not an arrest warrant for Brian I think it will be difficult to charge them with anything.