New Contributor

Breezies Request

[ Edited ]

Hello, I am a big woman, 5' 10" and I usually wear a 2X.  I have a 44 band size, but I have small breasts.  Because of that I need a T-shirt bra and the only one that I have found to work for me is A262399, in a 44B, which is on clearance now and no longer available in my size.  Fortunately, I bought extras when I discovered it was being discontinued, but they won't last forever, of course.  I have tried more recent t-shirt bras in the Breezies collection, but the B cup size is always too big.  

I know my situation is not a common one.  Most larger women have larger breasts, too.  Nevertheless, I am hoping you will hear my plea and recreate The Breezies Demi Coverage Back Smoothing T-Shirt Bra with the same cup size as before in 44B.  

Thank you, 

Martha Guest

Honored Contributor

@MarnaGuest wrote:

Hello, I am a big woman, 5' 10" and I usually wear a 2X.  I have a 44 band size, but I have small breasts.  Because of that I need a T-shirt bra and the only one that I have found to work for me is A262399, in a 44B, which is on clearance now and no longer available in my size.  Fortunately, I bought extras when I discovered it was being discontinued, but they won't last forever, of course.  I have tried more recent t-shirt bras in the Breezies collection, but the B cup size is always too big.  

I know my situation is not a common one.  Most larger women have larger breasts, too.  Nevertheless, I am hoping you will hear my plea and recreate The Breezies Demi Coverage Back Smoothing T-Shirt Bra with the same cup size as before in 44B.  

Thank you, 

Martha Guest

@MarnaGuest

In the future, place requests to QVC in the Customer Care section.  If you look to your left, it's the bottom category on the list of of thread topics.

Honored Contributor

You should post to Customer Care or Suggestions or even post the request on a host's FB page.  If you have this issue then I'm sure that other's have it too.  Breezies might even have their own QVC FB page.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Breezies Request

[ Edited ]

I can relate to the hunt for the unusual, or hard to find in garment sizing. I've spent time as a 'specialty' shopper for several nursing home residents looking for near-impossible to find garments.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Breezies Request

[ Edited ]

Nothing wrong with posting in this thread. The OP perhaps was looking to find out if others have similar issues with Breezies. It's not as if she committed a crime by daring to post in Community Chat. I have never noticed that there IS a Customer Care forum.. She may not have noticed either.