Honored Contributor

Re: Breezies Drops Cotton Briefs

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@ShowMe wrote:

You can try National.com.......They are presently having a sale on everything.  Their panties are pretty darn nice. 

@ShowMe

Huh ???    

I just tried national.com and twice it opened as Texas Instruments!     How very weird ...

Sorry about that.  You might want to try shopnational.com.....  They offer many panties......

Honored Contributor

I've always loved anything cotton.  I actually went to Goodwill to try to find some old T-Shirts to wear around the house that were all cotton and big (I like them worn and big).

Can you believe they were as much or more than the regular (new) shirts with some cotton in them.

I agree cotton (quality) isn't anywhere near what it used to be.  If you are able to find clothes in good cotton, buy it.

Honored Contributor

@ShowMe wrote:

You can try National.com.......They are presently having a sale on everything.  Their panties are pretty darn nice. 

This is where i was speaking of,it worked for me.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

@goldensrbest wrote:

@ShowMe wrote:

"National dot com" is a URL that redirects to the Texas Instruments website, as @Tinkrbl44 mentioned.   The clothing site is "ShopNational dot com," which @ShowMe added as a correction.

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

@dooBdoo wrote:

@goldensrbest wrote:

@ShowMe wrote:

"National dot com" is a URL that redirects to the Texas Instruments website, as @Tinkrbl44 mentioned.   The clothing site is "ShopNational dot com," which @ShowMe added as a correction.

Not for me,i went right to the site.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Respected Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@Sunshine Kate wrote:

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

Even Hanes panties just aren't what they used to be.  I found a brand I like even better .... Secret Treasures, which used to be World's Best Fitting Panty.   

As for cotton socks ..... if you love them, you better stock up, STAT.    Most socks are now made of primarily polyester, nylon or acrylic ... all synthetic fibers, which don't allow the feet to breathe.    I don't know about you, but I'm no fan of sweaty feet!

@Tinkrbl44, is Secret Treasures sold by Walmart?  Or?

@Sunshine Kate

Yes!   The last 6 pack I purchased was $7.96 ... and, IMO, they are worth every penny!

@Tinkrbl44@Sunshine Kate  I love this brand and agree it is worth the price!Cat Very Happy

I'm not short...I'm fun size!
Honored Contributor

@fortune wrote:

Breezies no longer sells their popular cotton briefs!  Wonder why?  They've been a staple for years and years!

@fortune

A22766 --- and they're on easy pay today!

Honored Contributor

@cherry wrote:

Why is it this stuff always happens to women? Men's underwear is cotton too, and I can't see that changing

*********  Frustrating isn't it.  I actually wear men's cotton underwear around the house and to bed at night.  My mother keeps telling me that I'll have an emergency one of these days and get caught!! She is in her late 80's and wouldn't be caught dead in mens underwear!!!! 

I did just buy some Jockey briefs called, Elance.  Three for $22.50 and so far I really like them.  All the elastic is covered which I really like and they are very comfortable with a bit wider panel...if you know what I mean.

Honored Contributor

@fortune wrote:

Breezies no longer sells their popular cotton briefs!  Wonder why?  They've been a staple for years and years!

@fortune

They've been shown a few times today .... did you buy some?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

One thing I'm not crazy about are tight cotton panties.  I size up, and they end up fitting fine after a few washes.  Not too tight, not too big.  As far as T-shirts, a couple of years ago, I bought a bonus package of boy's cotton tees (Target store, could have been Hanes?, but not sure)...........in XL, if I recall.  They are lightweight, but very comfortable.  Not too thick, not too heavy.  

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).